My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

Discus and support My games vanished from memory, not everything came back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinkSatinBomber, Sep 2, 2019.

  1. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back


    Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they re-appeared but not all. I went looking for wwe 2k17 with the new edition coming soon. The other games in the
    franchise were on storage but not 2k17. Checked the history and saw the purchase the purchase. Fought my way into the store to reinstall it. Had trouble even bringing 2k17 up in the store. When it installed all the bonus content was gone and no longer available.
    Also my saved game material was wiped and no longer available. I certainly didn't wipe the memory and remove the game. What I have now is anything but 'delux' and without the additional dlc I paid for. Who knows what else went missing...pinball fx tables,
    for sure...about 30 of them. The refund people are saying too bad so sad, it's 14 or more days since you made the purchase.

    :)
     
    PinkSatinBomber, Sep 2, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

    Hi there PinkSatinBomber,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with not being able to find purchased content on your Xbox console and Account. If you purchased a content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchases.

    If the problem persists, contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

    Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. PinkSatinBomber Win User

    My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

    Yes the problem persists. My game is gone. So is the save data. And your link bounces me back here to you or offers the option to chat with some random gamer. Not sure it's going to get me my stuff...
  4. darkist1 Win User

    Tenure / Years Are Gone

    Mine vanished on the one dashboard update. But came back on the next one, but noting im on the insider program.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Reputation check

    At least the term "Entitlement" suddenly seems to have vanished with the beards that it came from.
  6. snowwolf- Win User

    My Xbox is lagging/slow as hell on startup?

    oddly enough after messing with it for 20mins and giveing up i came back to a random try and whatever was lagging it out vanished and i was able to watch netflix and everything else... im not sure if i have the beta or not.. i dont recall an update recently
    in the last few weeks...
Thema:

My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

Loading...
  1. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back - Similar Threads - games vanished memory

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App: This problem has been happening for almost a week now. My saved games for AoE II Definitive Edition on Game Pass are vanishing and reappearing then vanishing again. It's making it impossible to...