My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error

Discus and support My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am writing this email as in support with my PC to get my gaming system back up and running. I had the game on here for almost year and never had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barton333, May 18, 2023.

  1. Barton333
    Barton333 Guest

    My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error


    I am writing this email as in support with my PC to get my gaming system back up and running. I had the game on here for almost year and never had a problem with it. I tried uninstall to reinstall veriyfing the game itself to clearing the cache. I keep getting the knife edge error report. I changed my firewall settings thinking that might be the problem that i am having with the issues as well. If you can give me asst I know in the pasat they have a share screen that micrsoft works through to fix the error on your computer. If you can help me with this issue that would be greatly appreciated.

    thank you for your time *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    Barton333, May 18, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error

    Hello Barton, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

    But before that please tell me:

    What windows version are you using?
    Is this happening with more games or are you experience this with only this game?
    Can you confirm the name of this game?
    What procedures you tried so far to fix this?
  3. Alchemist Don Win User

    Video Streaming

    My Tvercity has also stopped working maybe an error with the software?
  4. ItSoHMtD Win User

    M16A3 / M4A1

    Oh man the BC1 knife. I remember laughing when someone was swinging their knife at me from 5m away, then stopping and dropping my jaw when it worked.
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

    M16A3 / M4A1

    [quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

    Oh man the BC1 knife. I remember laughing when someone was swinging their knife at me from 5m away, then stopping and dropping my jaw when it worked.

    [/quote]...yup
  6. Kinectimal Win User

    Knife = Insult

    Knife=Learning experience.. The knife teaches people to watch their backs and stop camping.
Thema:

My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error

Loading...
  1. My games realflight stopped working dued to knife edge software error - Similar Threads - games realflight stopped

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...