my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load

Discus and support my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, i have a bit of an issue with my xbox game pass for pc, it will not let me open a game it come up with a window but then it shuts down again. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OliverHarv, Aug 8, 2021.

  1. OliverHarv
    OliverHarv Guest

    my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load


    hi, i have a bit of an issue with my xbox game pass for pc, it will not let me open a game it come up with a window but then it shuts down again. i have no idea whats causing it.

    :)
     
    OliverHarv, Aug 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load

    Does it display an error message?

    Is it all games or just a specific one?

    Is your Windows environment fully up-to-date? Graphics drivers too?

    Are you running 3rd party anti-virus software (Avast, Norton, kasperksy, things like that)? Or gaming software like Razer Cortex? If so, try uninstalling as they can be the cause of issues sometimes
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

    Could you tell me if your windows are updated to version 21H1? To check this, go to your computer settings>system>about. If not updated, update it by windows update.

    Could you also tell me which games this problem happens with, is it with a specific one, or are there several?
  4. LoganMars Win User

    Not able to load Save on The Outer Worlds through Game Pass

    Yes, i have the game for free through Game Pass on PC. I had already played a few hours of the game but when i go in to try to load my save on PC there is not an option to load save.
  5. Freekish Win User

    Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass

    Hi

    I have played a lot on Xbox but when i load up the game on the Xbox App for PC (I'm a Game pass ultimate subscriber) none of my saves are there. Any ideas?
  6. adam aaaa Win User

    How do i get my items?

    i would like to play it on pc

    i played cloud gaming with xbox game pass ulimate and i got the credits and i just loaded up the game on my ubisoft after
Thema:

my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load

Loading...
  1. my games on my xbox game pass pc will not load - Similar Threads - games game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...