My games filling with games I don't have access too

Discus and support My games filling with games I don't have access too in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CyberLarry77, Sep 29, 2026 at 11:42 AM.

  1. My games filling with games I don't have access too


    My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall them which doesn't remove them.

    Im in the insider beta tier.

    submitted by /u/CyberLarry77
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CyberLarry77, Sep 29, 2026 at 11:42 AM
    #1
  2. Geri M. Win User

    Why don't I have access to my Epic Games Account?

    Hello TerryZAR-,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

    We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description you lose access on your account on Epic games since your son login to it on his Xbox account. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, to better understand we would like to ask few questions about it.

    1. Did the account of your son sign out? If that's the case, then most likely his account is still login.
    2. Can you please provide details, like what device are you using and if you are on a PC what Windows version?
    3. Which account do you want to gain control of, your son or you mean to get access back to your account?
    4. Is your son's account a child?
    Just for clarification, two accounts cannot be combined as they have individual sign in and emails link to it and there is no thing such as automatic merging of Microsoft account.



    To regain a certain account, just use the 'Forgot your password?' function on the Epic Games login page and send recovery info to every email address you know you've created. Eventually, you should find a link to reset your password in one of your inboxes, and then you can log in and unlink it.

    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

    We will be glad to follow up and help you.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

    Why don't I have access to my Epic Games Account?

    Hi TerryZAR-,

    We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for your understanding.



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    I don't have access to dlc and games that I downloaded

    Hey there shadowslice3102.

    To clarify are you able to access the DLC but not able to access your save now? Having a bit of trouble understanding the issue you're experiencing currently.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why don't I have access to games I purchased?

    It sounds like you made the purchases under his account, and you have both set one xbox as your home to share games correct?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    I don't have access to my email

    Hi Edii___! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    You could use otherauthentication methods of available and if not at the bottom there's and option for I don't have any of this
Thema:

My games filling with games I don't have access too

Loading...
  1. My games filling with games I don't have access too - Similar Threads - games filling games

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Fill Screen Problems

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Fill Screen Problems: For some reason xbox game bar has stopped filling my recording to full screen. Here is what it looked like before and after: Before: [img] After: [img] 056852fc-7d0c-4d96-8eb3-ff646add4534
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly: Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly. Since update to version 10547 of Windows 10 preview, the side-scrolling is not working properly. The right edge of play area "FADES"...
  10. just got console .. tv screen is split, game does not fill screen

    in XBoX on Consoles
    just got console .. tv screen is split, game does not fill screen: Hello .. we just got a console and trying to figure out the interface. have tried to play 2 games so far, neither fill the screen, 1/3 is taken up with info lines about the game or lines of text...