My games don't appear in "my list the games"

Discus and support My games don't appear in "my list the games" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games don't appear in "my list the games". What I can do? 4e234c48-37d6-4b63-8a56-b0501b4cbaab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supergear5, May 7, 2020.

1. supergear5
    supergear5 Guest

My games don't appear in "my list the games". What I can do?

:)

supergear5, May 7, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

3. supergear5 Win User

Almost all, the xbox one and xbox 360
  4. IWorlds End Win User

If you’re using an extrenal hardrive make sure it works.... if it didnt you need to fix it
  5. supergear5 Win User

I don't have a external hardrive, what could be problem?
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

My games don't appear in "my list the games". What I can do?
    Is it all of your games missing, or just a select few?
Thema:

1. My games don't appear in "my list the games" - Similar Threads - games don't appear

2. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  3. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  4. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...: I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing...
  5. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  6. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  7. External hard drive conected but games don't appear in the my games section.

in XBoX on Windows
    External hard drive conected but games don't appear in the my games section.: My external hard drives are clearly visible and I can see the games installed on them but they don't appear in the my games section. c13bcdec-25c9-4bdb-ab78-b774fe9051b2
  8. Party/game invites don't appear on console but do on PC app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party/game invites don't appear on console but do on PC app: I'm using a One X console to play which is where I would like to receive game invites. When I get a game or party chat invite I hear the Game Bar and Xbox app on my PC bloop and I can see the...
  9. Games don't appear in my Game List (Xbox Webpage Profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games don't appear in my Game List (Xbox Webpage Profile): The last two games I purchased don't appear in my game list (Xbox Webpage). WWE 2K16 (Games with Gold) and Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. What can I do to solve this problem? I checked WWE on...
  10. Game clips don't appear in Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clips don't appear in Xbox app.: The Game DVR in my Xbox successfully records game clips, and saves them to the correct folder, but they don't appear in the Game DVR section of the Xbox app. I know that it's the correct folder,...