my games arnt working

Discus and support my games arnt working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my games arnt working its telling me to connect to xbox live although i already am f31b00c6-4c81-4e5f-9b24-c58d56a30401 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleAsh, Aug 5, 2021.

  1. KyleAsh
    KyleAsh Guest

    my games arnt working


    my games arnt working its telling me to connect to xbox live although i already am

    :)
     
    KyleAsh, Aug 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    my games arnt working

    Perfect, please try to connect your console to your mobile hotspot then try to play any of your games online.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    my games arnt working

    Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

    If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

    Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

    Also, It would be great if you can delete the local save of the games you are having the issue with.

    If the issue persists, I would invite you to try the steps mentioned in this link: Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support
  4. Francia J. Win User

    my games arnt working

    Thank you. Let's test your network connection and multiplayer connection. Please let me know if there is an error that will show up:

    Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Connection & Test Multiplayer Connection.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    my games arnt working

    Alright, just to check, do you have a different network that we can try to use? A mobile hotspot will do.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    my games arnt working

    Sorry, message on the game.
Thema:

my games arnt working

Loading...
  1. my games arnt working - Similar Threads - games arnt working

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. why arnt some games backwards compatible

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why arnt some games backwards compatible: I'm trying to play batman arkham asylum and city on a series x and it's not backwards compatible. I don't understand why tho seeing as there is all the other batman games added. I know they have...