My games are refusing to save

Discus and support My games are refusing to save in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been playing Xbox for days at a time recently. And the two games I have been playing the longest (Marvel Lego games and Shift Happens) have not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PurpleLotus2773, Feb 23, 2017.

1. My games are refusing to save

I have been playing Xbox for days at a time recently. And the two games I have been playing the longest (Marvel Lego games and Shift Happens) have not saved at all. I already Googled it and I did everything it told me to do, but nothing is working. Please
    help!! :/

:)

PurpleLotus2773, Feb 23, 2017
  2. wont connect to live status code: 417F-0000-3080-050B-8007-0070

just wondering as that stupid update that refuses to update has already corrupted some avatar items and my black ops 2 saved game

HortenseCrab52, Feb 23, 2017
  3. D1RTY FRANK
    D1RTY FRANK Guest
    Ghost Recon Wildlands: Multiple Profile Game Save Bug

Update: Ubisoft has informed me that they cannot restore my game save and that I should just start over. However, they have not addressed the game save merge bug that is occurring. I also have asked for a refund and they are refusing.

D1RTY FRANK, Feb 23, 2017
  4. My games are refusing to save

Hi,

We’d like to clarify the following information for us to provide you with precise solutions:

• What device are you using? (e.g. Xbox One, Windows 10, Xbox 360)
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you online or offline when you're playing the games? If you’re playing online, is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Do you encounter this issue when you're playing with other games aside from what you’ve mentioned?

Looking forward to your response.

Catherine Cus., Feb 23, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

We’d like to clarify the following information for us to provide you with precise solutions:

• What device are you using? (e.g. Xbox One, Windows 10, Xbox 360)
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you online or offline when you're playing the games? If you’re playing online, is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Do you encounter this issue when you're playing with other games aside from what you’ve mentioned?

Looking forward to your response.
  6. TomasK. Win User

The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

Almost the same.

First few tries the game refused to even save the progress, but now it seems to work somehow, although I am not sure where the actual save files are stored.

The biggest problem is, the game refuses to remember graphical settings and starts in 1280x720 all the time..you have to change the settings in the start menu all the time to force it running in (in my case) 1440p.
  7. HortenseCrab52 Win User

wont connect to live status code: 417F-0000-3080-050B-8007-0070

just wondering as that stupid update that refuses to update has already corrupted some avatar items and my black ops 2 saved game
  8. D1RTY FRANK Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlands: Multiple Profile Game Save Bug

Update: Ubisoft has informed me that they cannot restore my game save and that I should just start over. However, they have not addressed the game save merge bug that is occurring. I also have asked for a refund and they are refusing.
  9. superchickenz Win User

Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game

I have done all the steps, the game still refuses to create a save file.
Thema:

1. My games are refusing to save - Similar Threads - games are refusing

2. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  3. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  4. Cloud Gaming Refusing to Start on One Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Refusing to Start on One Game.: When I attempt to open a game on cloud gaming, it immediately gives me a “Failed to start cloud gaming session” prompt without attempting to communicate with servers. I have internet connection,...
  5. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...
  6. Game refuses to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refuses to load: I have redownloaded this game 3 times. And after every install, I’ll get a syncing data screen, then developer screen, than immediately go to homepage. Does anyone know what’s going on?...
  7. (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt but refuses to UNinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt but refuses to UNinstall: Hello there. I had A 200+gb and a 112 gb version of Call of Duty: Warzone/MW2 somehow (both are digital), and when I start them at first they both ran with no issue. I tried to delete them both...
  8. Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?: This started not long after Starfield launched. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but since then games will randomly refuse to launch, and I'll see a generic "Something went wrong" error: [img]...
  9. Game is completely refusing to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game is completely refusing to download: I’ve been having an multiple issues with my Xbox one s as of recently but one I just cannot stand is the fact that my installations simply do not want to download, at first it appears in the...
  10. Xbox refuses to update or download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refuses to update or download games: I have factory reset my xbox (multiple times), I have power cycled my wifi (multiple times), I have tried wired and wireless connection, wifi works fine with everything else, I have tried soft and...