'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds
Discus and support 'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a new Xbox One X and had been installing games and dlc's on it when suddenly I ran into a problem. When I would try to access the 'My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinLin_71, Dec 18, 2019.
Thema:
'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds
Loading...
-
'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds - Similar Threads - 'My Games Apps'
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
How do I enable the posters in my games and apps menu
in XboX InsidersHow do I enable the posters in my games and apps menu: I can’t seem to find the option in personalization or anything to change it from tiles to poster view submitted by /u/Xbox_one9925 [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?: I am part of Xbox Insider and my Xbox App is updated to the Xbox Insider version, but on Steam I can only find the account link in the settings, my games do not appear in the library. submitted... -
Does Xbox app on my Pixel 9 Pro not do Game streaming any more?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes Xbox app on my Pixel 9 Pro not do Game streaming any more?: I have one of the latest devices and used to be able to stream games from Xbox Cloud, but now I do not see that option anywhere? Do we need a separate app again? I have Game Pass Ultimate. Just a... -
I can’t install games on my sons Xbox after a request is sent to the family safety app
in XBoX Games and AppsI can’t install games on my sons Xbox after a request is sent to the family safety app: I can’t install games on my son’s Xbox after a request is sent to the family safety app. There’s been two games that I purchased and one game that was free. It consistently says that the game has... -
Why is my xbox PC app not functioning and games not syncing?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my xbox PC app not functioning and games not syncing?: I've had this issue on my PC for like a month now. Before it was something that would just resolve after a bit but now nothing happens. Whenever I open a game, Oblivion Remastered for example, I... -
Xbox app on windows 11 doesn't see my ultimate game pass
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox app on windows 11 doesn't see my ultimate game pass: In the account settings under the subscriptions section there is a message saying "We encountered an error that prevented your subscriptions from loading." 65ca3cb1-57b1-4aac-b606-5bfea53e8017