My Games and apps

Discus and support My Games and apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox has mysteriously uninstalled all of my games and apps, everytime I try to install them, they cancel and try to install something else but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulSmitty15, May 22, 2018.

  1. PaulSmitty15
    PaulSmitty15 Guest

    My Games and apps


    So my Xbox has mysteriously uninstalled all of my games and apps, everytime I try to install them, they cancel and try to install something else but then it becomes a huge cycle. I don't know what to do because I've tried hard resetting but that did nothing.
    All of the games I own on disc have all gone too so I'm going to have to install them again. Any advice?

    :)
     
    PaulSmitty15, May 22, 2018
    #1
  2. My Games and Apps

    I'm getting this error code when I try to goto my games and apps 0x800706ba I've been to Xbox.com/errorhelp and there's nothing there about this code? Any one else had this code before and know what it is
     
    Huntrogan-081E934A-52AB-4427-8E85-3099F7C32E66, May 22, 2018
    #2
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    My games and apps disappeared

    Glad you got it working. Thanks for posting back the steps you use for resolving the issue. It will definitely help others in the future. Happy Gaming!
     
    {Parity}, May 22, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    My games and apps

    Hello TRG,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have issue with the new Call of duty game. The game isn't released yet, it releases later on tonight around 8pm central time US time zone. Midnight in London. This is why you are getting the error.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

    My games and apps

    Hi there,

    I just want to clarify something. You didn't upgrade to GamePass Ultimate for the special offer did you? Because doing so converts your remaining XBLG and or GP into Ultimate at the same amount of time. And once that's done if you cancel Ultimate you won't
    have any Ultimate / Gold or GP left.
  6. denis97g Win User

    My games and apps

  7. AbassBangura1 Win User

    My games and apps

    Why is that my WhatsApp and other applications no more working on my Microsoft Windows phone
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

    My games and apps

    Hello Crimsondevil,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you verify your subscriptions on this website : Services and Subscriptions

    Let us know if you see your subscriptions there. It is possible that you may have converted to Gamepass ultimate for a month accidentally, as that offer has been going on for a while now.
Thema:

My Games and apps

Loading...
  1. My Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  9. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  10. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...