My Games and Apps random game button gone?
Discus and support My Games and Apps random game button gone? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Before the update I could hit the far right button while on the games tab and it would choose a random game for me. It's no longer there but I freakin... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jtsuth, Jan 18, 2020.
Thema:
My Games and Apps random game button gone?
Loading...
-
My Games and Apps random game button gone? - Similar Threads - Games Apps random
-
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly
in XboX InsidersPC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and... -
A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...
in XBoX Games and AppsA bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...: One day, several games appeared in the Installed Games list to the left, as if they were downloaded. Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, and Tainted Grail: Conquest all...