My gamertag was banned

Discus and support My gamertag was banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to know if my gamertag ban only effects the game I was banned on. I was banned for modding the save files of FH4 as I did not want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakubJL, Sep 8, 2020.

1. JakubJL
    JakubJL Guest

My gamertag was banned

Hi, I wanted to know if my gamertag ban only effects the game I was banned on. I was banned for modding the save files of FH4 as I did not want to grind. This happend on my PC with the Xbox gamepass for PC but I do not know what category to put it so I
    did it on the Xbox one as it is related with the Xbox gamepass for PC.

:)

JakubJL, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  3. KindFoal7634767 Win User

Banned 5 year old gamertag, now forced to pay for name change. Enforcement team = a joke

If my gamertag was offensive you should have banned it when I made it 5 years ago in 2011.

If my gamertag was offensive the second Rolf Harris got convicted in july 2014 you should have banned it then.

To wait to 2016 and ban my gamertag for people offensive then have the audacity to say I have to pay out of my own pocket to change my gamertag, you won't even give me a free gamertag change.

Disgusting.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

Banned consoles cannot access Live.

Because a console is banned does not mean an individual's gamertag was banned. The two are not linked that way. If a console is banned but the gamertag is not banned, the gamertag can access Live from an unbanned console.

Assuming the gamertag isn't banned, the banned console owner can buy another console, and assuming they abided by the Terms of Use, continue using Live with their gamertag.
  5. ArNizoX 2 Win User

banishment problem

the gamertag of my banned account : ArNizoX
  6. HauntingTrash0 Win User

Emails on a banned account

I'm currently using the same email address for a new gamertag, so when I login I get my current gamertag. I can't see the banned gamertag.

I'm getting XBox Live Reward statements on the banned account.
Thema:

My gamertag was banned

1. My gamertag was banned - Similar Threads - gamertag was banned

2. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  3. Old banned gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old banned gamertag: I had an old gamertag that was [Mod removed]. It was a play on words and meant nothing by it(My stepfather is Jewish and raised me from 4 years old and I'm now in my thirties). I couldn't get it...
  4. Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags: My gamertag was duplicated and now my friends or anyone can’t even search my gamertag up 3e23fa9e-107f-4320-8fc3-e83417a33791
  5. Sappho banned from gamertags?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sappho banned from gamertags?: I’m trying to change my gamertag, but multiple words relating to being a lesbian or sapphic are banned, including sapphic itself. Sappho, sapphic, and butch are all non-derogatory words but none...
  6. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.: Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps...
  8. Account prem ban: gamertag Mme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account prem ban: gamertag Mme: I didn't do it I would like to give more info on my side of the story, was only able to do 1000 letters before I was cut off. I was not approved due to how severe the account tampering was.. I...
  9. Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed: My gamertag was banned in may and it was obamashotdog, and it said the ban was due to it being inappropriate. I do not see the reason why it could be interpreted as such. I read it as obamas hot...
  10. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...