My gamertag isn't showing on my account or profile. What do I do?

Discus and support My gamertag isn't showing on my account or profile. What do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My profile is showing an old gamertag but not the one I use. Wondering what do I do? 3c0f5590-24a4-4846-a118-69b945d0cfeb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheBat1962, May 5, 2023.

1. TheBat1962
    TheBat1962 Guest

My profile is showing an old gamertag but not the one I use. Wondering what do I do?

:)

TheBat1962, May 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account. Try checking your account first on the browser by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/profile, check if you can see the correct Xbox profile/Gamertag from there.
  3. killermilam Win User

XBox Live gamertag change

Now I have completely lost my new gamertag and info, and my xbox profile has my old gamertag! Not what I wanted. Like I said, I have 2 gamertags associated with 1 account. WHAT DO I DO??
  4. Georges C. Win User

My Dlc isn't downloading, what do I do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LilB8723, what would be the DLC and for which game?

Are you playing on the console or on the PC?

You've even confirmed your purchase of the DLC and verified that it appears in your purchase history through the account management site.

If you haven't already, click the link below to log in with your account and verify that the item is as a completed purchase in "Purchase History"

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. jadenmunoz Win User

Gamer tag

On xbox.com it says my gamertag is what i changed it to. But on xbox it shows my changed gamertag in games, but when i go to my profile it shows my old gamertag and right under it it shows the gamertag i did change it to.
  6. ConcreteSnake Win User

Fifa 14 downloadable code

I would aslo like to add that you can also change your gamertag while keeping all your stuff. it does cost $10 but its a small price to pay for doing what you want. this link shows step to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
Thema:

1. My gamertag isn't showing on my account or profile. What do I do? - Similar Threads - gamertag isn't showing

2. Why isn't my gamertag changing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my gamertag changing?: I have payed 20 dollars to change my gamertag TWICE, but it somehow doesn't change and my old username still remains and I've been waiting for a while, and it still hasn't changed. I need help....
  3. I paid to change my gamertag to something that it said was available and it isn't the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid to change my gamertag to something that it said was available and it isn't the...: I spent the money to change my gamertag to something without anything but letters to a name that I wanted and it showed that the way it would be displayed was without any numbers or anything but...
  4. This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one.: Why is my gamertag not allowed, I contacted xbox by phone and they couldn't tell me. I even searched other gamertags with hell in it, and seen tons, I even checked to see if my gamertag is taken...
  5. My gamertag isn't changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag isn't changing: I changed my gamertag like 60 hours ago but it still hasn't changed. It has changed on the gamertag changing website but not on my xbox profile or in game. Please help...
  6. This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one

in XBoX Accessibility
    This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one: I tried to change my gamertag to velosobad but it says this gamertag isn't allowed. But when I typed in bad it allowed me to change it to that (with # numbers) but when I tried velo with any word...
  7. Gamertag isn't allowed. What's wrong with my name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag isn't allowed. What's wrong with my name?: Hello everyone, I want to change my gamertag to MaliEbbae but it said this gamertag is not allowed. I can use this gamertag on others platform ex. Steam, Epic, PSN, Origin, Ubi but except...
  8. Why isn't my 10+ year old gamertag linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my 10+ year old gamertag linked to my Microsoft account: Finally got my hands on a series x and during setup, i signed in without a hitch but when I did, it assigned me a generated gamertag and I have no gamerscore, friends, history or anything...
  9. "This gamertag isn't allowed" for an acceptable gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    "This gamertag isn't allowed" for an acceptable gamertag: I want to change my gamertag to one I had a few years ago on an old account, so I got an agent on live chat to help me get access to that old account so I could swap the gamertag out and free it...
  10. I cannot change my gamertag because "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one."

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag because "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one.": Hi, I have the ability to change my name however I am not allowed too. Whenever I attempt to make my gamertag "", I check the avalibility and it says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different...