My gamertag doesnt appear in party chat?

Discus and support My gamertag doesnt appear in party chat? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, i noticed today when i logged into my account that i couldn't change my online status and when i joined a party chat it showed that my name was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CruelM0SS, Nov 2, 2022.

1. CruelM0SS
    CruelM0SS Guest

Hi, i noticed today when i logged into my account that i couldn't change my online status and when i joined a party chat it showed that my name was blank and null to myself and other players? I restarted my xbox but it hasnt changed at all.

:)

CruelM0SS, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft so we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. IvanPelayo Win User

Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

Discord continues not working at all. It doesnt even appear on parties & chats.
  4. gabriel sims1 Win User

Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

Discord continues not working at all. It doesnt even appear on parties & chats.
    It's because Microsoft is useless.

Don't know why they just don't bring out the ACTUAL app
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Mute All Except Party

Does private chat work in snd?. Ffa doesnt allow party chat but allows private chat.
  6. KILA POISON II Win User

Can Anyone Else Still Hear Game Chat While in Party Chat?

That setting allows it to play through speakers or headset or both, it doesnt make you be able to hear party chat and lobby chat... read my first reply..
Thema:

1. My gamertag doesnt appear in party chat? - Similar Threads - gamertag doesnt appear

2. My gamertag isnt allowed yet it doesnt have anything inappropriate in it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag isnt allowed yet it doesnt have anything inappropriate in it: I was trying to change my gamertag and it says my user, Rossidow48, isnt allowed. Why? 4cdfa987-ca6c-48aa-9124-3870f98c9462
  3. So a while ago i changed my gamertag and it doesnt show in game it shows my old one and on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So a while ago i changed my gamertag and it doesnt show in game it shows my old one and on...: So a while ago i changed my gamertag and it doesnt show in game it shows my old one and on the xbox app in the chats it shows my new tag is there any way i can fix this?...
  4. My gamertag doesnt change in the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag doesnt change in the xbox app: I changed my gamertag about 2 weeks ago and it hasnt changed in the xbox app however when I click the button to change it the link it opens already has the new one. (I want to change it to Vivid...
  5. gamertag doesnt exist on xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag doesnt exist on xboxlive: I have a complex situation that I am seeking a resolution too. I had an Xbox live account that had a gamertag "the Jesters ACE" this Microsoft account and all associated data have been deleted. so...
  6. Xbox gamertag change doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamertag change doesnt work: I want to change my name from to TTV but it says TTV is not allowed. Why? 14108721-ea51-4fb5-9970-cc5f5ab2d88a
  7. My gamertag doesnt change anymore and is for some reason glitched/stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag doesnt change anymore and is for some reason glitched/stuck: About 3 weeks ago i changed my gamertag because i didnt like it, it al went fine and everything changed. A week later, i decided to go back to my old gamertag, the only problem was, it was just...
  8. Gamertag doesnt really change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag doesnt really change: Hey guys, i bought yesterday here in germany an xbox one s all digital. I created a gamertag named Bilo0498 but i wanted to change it to . on xbox is he showing me as Bilo0498 and in games like...
  9. Gamertag doesnt show up on leaderboards and enforcemnt united wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag doesnt show up on leaderboards and enforcemnt united wont load: Hey! I don't know if this the right spot to post this since I couldn't find just a Ambassador forum. If this isn't the right spot please tell me. Anyways! My Gamertag doesn't show up on the Xbox...
  10. Need help recovering my old Gamertag/Profile that I know exists, but doesnt....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering my old Gamertag/Profile that I know exists, but doesnt....: You ever have that problem when you play your xbox 360 for years then sell it without wiping your old profile off first? I did that a couple years ago and just purchased an Xbox One, however I...