My gamerscore got deleted this night

Discus and support My gamerscore got deleted this night in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team! I just woke up this morning and i saw my xbox gamerscore just got to 0 i played a bit in Rocket league and i got game starter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by W9vi, May 12, 2020.

1. W9vi
    W9vi Guest

Hello Microsoft team!

I just woke up this morning and i saw my xbox gamerscore just got to 0 i played a bit in Rocket league and i got game starter achievements like drive 5km. I don't know what happened but it seems like my account got reseted in games but my progress isn't
    lost.If i go on my games and compare to friends i can still se my achievment i unlocked before.I ony had 11k but it was already good for me.

I hope you can help me thank you My gamerscore got deleted this night :)

:)

2. AdamKronus Win User

It's not an isolated event, it's been happening to a lot of people around the world. One of the causes may be the overhead on the Xbox network servers because of the situation with Covid-19, which has generated a number of problems and instabilities.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Yep, this is a known issue. Some people have fixed it by doing a hard reset of their console. If not then we’ll have to wait for a fix from MS.
  4. Robbo4233610 Win User

This happened to me the other day, luckily, i found a solution to this, find any achievement you have not completed at all (on any game) complete it and it should fix, anyway i think this problem is patched so feel free to play Rocket
    League without worrying about this happening again!
  5. Sagaroth Win User

Hey
    W9vi

This is a problem known by Microsoft which is being solved, it should return to normal soon!

Anyway, you're not the only one concerned.
  6. XFallingSoulX Win User

Lost all my Gamer Score.

i just delete my profile JUST THE PROFILE and got all my gamerscore back. Thank god i got my 53k of gamerscore back. Thank you UrbanSnakie for find that out.
Thema:

1. My gamerscore got deleted this night - Similar Threads - gamerscore got deleted

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...