My Gamerscore cut down again

Discus and support My Gamerscore cut down again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I woke up this morning and I found a new update available for the Xbox . And my Gamerscore was 427000. After updating my Xbox, I I found my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HBK LEGEND1997, Oct 18, 2017.

1. My Gamerscore cut down again

Hi. I woke up this morning and I found a new update available for the Xbox . And my Gamerscore was 427000. After updating my Xbox, I I found my Gamerscore is 369625G!!!!!

hunting Achievements is the reason for me to be here in Xbox live. I spend a lot of money and time to hunting achievements.

It's happened again!!! What's going on Xbox live?!!

:)

HBK LEGEND1997, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    My Gamerscore cut down

Sounds like you are suffering from the same glitch I've had.

I'm in the Insider program & this happened to me 6 times,always after an update.

It was reported every time but still not fixed.

It should just correct itself but mine hasn't after the last update I got 4 days ago.

Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2017
  3. My Gamerscore cut down

Hi. I woke up this morning and I found a new update available for the Xbox . And my Gamerscore was 427000. After updating my Xbox, I I found my Gamerscore is 369055G!!!!!

hunting Achievements is the reason for me to be here in Xbox live. I spend a lot of money and time to hunting achievements.

HBK LEGEND1997, Oct 18, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

It's likely just a glitch that has been occurring. It should fix itself in a couple of days at the most.

bowski477, Oct 19, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

It's likely just a glitch that has been occurring. It should fix itself in a couple of days at the most.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

My Gamerscore cut down

Sounds like you are suffering from the same glitch I've had.

I'm in the Insider program & this happened to me 6 times,always after an update.

It was reported every time but still not fixed.

It should just correct itself but mine hasn't after the last update I got 4 days ago.
  7. gamer advanced Win User

Gamerscore Not Updating on Xbox One/Forums

Yup, I'm having the same issue; played Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut and unlocked three achievements (280 G) just moments ago but my overall gamerscore wasn't updated. I tried to shut down the XBOX ONE and power it up again but it's still stuck on my
    old gamerscore; hope this problem's fixed soon!!! :(
  8. Olivia Hastings Win User

Gamerscore not adding up to what I should have? Glitching?

Mine gamerscore goes down to 23,995 EVERY TIME I unlock an achievent on my xbox one, but every time I unlock an achievement on my 360, it puts my gamerscore back to normal again.
  9. HeadshotPenguin Win User

My gamerscore is down

Thema:

1. My Gamerscore cut down again - Similar Threads - Gamerscore cut down

2. How can I reset my gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my gamerscore?: So I accidentally earned achievements on a game I didn't want and I'm wondering how to delete the gamerscore. I would make a new account and start over but I won't be able to use the gamertag I...
  3. My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0: Ever since I upgraded my Xbox since it came out all my 360 achievements were gone tried everything what support says even tried doing a feedback thing on ultimate and haven't gotten a reply. I...
  4. What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?: What is the point of gamerscore. And what can i do with my gamerscore? d5def5a2-fdf7-4408-bdf9-262690c343fb
  5. Why was my gamerscore not added properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my gamerscore not added properly?: My gamerscore was 370,002 before starting a new game. I played a very quick game (A Memoir Blue) and got 1000gs, but my gamerscore is now 370,942. All achievements are showing as unlocked. Why am...
  6. Best way to earn gamerscore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best way to earn gamerscore?: I just want to ask best way to get more gamerscore? ad750e13-2fcd-4955-9a20-0473c302856b
  7. Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone reserving gamertag on zero gamerscore xbox account: Why is someone allowed to reserve a gamertag on an inactive xbox account with zero gamerscore for over four years while I get my gamertag auto changed after less than one year of inactivity!?...
  8. Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocked but progress and gamerscore not updating?: I was achievement hunting Fallout 3. Whenever I thought I was done with the game, I went and checked my progress and it says 71/72, and my system is saying I haven't unlocked the "Into the Pitt"...
  9. Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore

in XboX Insiders
    Quality of Live change idear for Gamerscore: Hey dears, my gamertag has been Fayghin in the Insider program for 8 years, Amabassador for 4 years and I have an idea how I can make the Xbox even better in terms of gamerscore hunting. My...
  10. My Gamerscore cut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore cut down: Hi. I woke up this morning and I found a new update available for the Xbox . And my Gamerscore was 427000. After updating my Xbox, I I found my Gamerscore is 369055G!!!!! hunting Achievements...