My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week

Discus and support My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was Playing Call of Duty Vanguard on Xbox Live My Gamertag: got a Week Ban on my GamerPic when it wasn't in the Wrong. I can't Submit a Case Review... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jan 14, 2022.

1. My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week

I was Playing Call of Duty Vanguard on Xbox Live My Gamertag: got a Week Ban on my GamerPic when it wasn't in the Wrong. I can't Submit a Case Review for my ban being Lifted I didn't do anything wrong. And to give me a week Ban until the 20th of next week will 10:18pm CST that to me is Unfair. My gamerpic is wasn't inappropriate or didn't have any nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

My Account was given a False Report and was Abused Please Fix this issue I would like to make a Case Review and I can't do that.
    My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week [​IMG]

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team which is the enforcement team and the only way to reach out to them is by submitting a report or by filing a case review. If you're not eligible to file a case review I'm, afraid that we may need to wait for the enforcement action to be over.

For more information you can always sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. choppyseize Win User

Communication suspension

You can't be banned or get suspensions by a person falsely reporting you. Enforcement looks at each report and investigates accordingly. Also, keep in mind bans/suspensions can happen weeks after the fact so it may be from something else entirely.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Account name: cgsllstranded10

Sure, because your "friends" wouldn't report you...no such thing as false reporting no matter how many times people post untruthfully here about it. You should think about your behavior online as a two week ban puts you on the edge of a permanent ban for
    your account.

http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

false reporting will get you banned.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

something needs to be done!!!!

Mute and block him, that way you will not have to listen to him.

Reports can take weeks to be investigated, he will not be banned as quick as you want him to be.

No one here is going to report him for you, as we would be filling false complaints and risk bans ourselves.

You also can not name and shame on this forum.
Thema:

1. My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week - Similar Threads - GamerPicture was False

2. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  6. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  7. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  8. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  9. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...