My gamer tag does not appear in search results

Discus and support My gamer tag does not appear in search results in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an active xbox live account yet my gamertag doesnt exist when friends search for it. I can join parties and see friends online (although... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Possum281, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Possum281
    Possum281 Guest

Hi, I have an active xbox live account yet my gamertag doesnt exist when friends search for it. I can join parties and see friends online (although sometimes this shows zero when thats not the case). Any ideas?

:)

Possum281, Apr 10, 2021
  2. itsmebritney Win User

redeemed gamestop code on live.Xbox.com but doesn't appear in gameplay

Ive tired that, the shark card does not appear there. only thing that appears there is

my gamer tag and reserved space
  3. DerrikHubbard Win User

Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's Xbox One account

My son's gamer tag does not appear for me to modify when I login to the parent account
  4. Theory of Game Win User

Trying to claim unused Gamertag but says taken. (Support suggested making thread)

The name is taken. You searching for it might not yield a result because the search is strict about capitalization and spacing, however the system for assigning tags doesn't consider spacing (in other words, to the assigning system "gamertag", "GAMERTAG",
    "Gamer Tag", and "G A M E R T A G" are all the same tag). For example, if you searched for "theoryofgame", you won't find a profile by that name - however, if you tried to change to "theoryofgame", the system will say it's taken (and it is... by me).
  5. Etanarvazac Revorix Win User

What does it mean when a gamertag itself is red?

The site wasn't working correctly. It doesn't show red on the mobile app, but does on the Xbox Guide via Xbox One S. The gamertag I searched was "lol x gamer". The 2 that were red in the results were "LOL X GAMER2004" and "lol x gamer#4245". Do those two appear red for you on the Xbox Guide?
  6. TyronColeman Win User

Archer Season 5 Unavailable.

I also am unable to view my previously purchased episodes of the new Archer season, and that is the only reason I use XBox Video. I search for it on my system and it does not appear, that's can't just be my system locking search results that were at one
    time available.
Thema:

1. My gamer tag does not appear in search results - Similar Threads - gamer tag does

2. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  5. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  6. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  7. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  8. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  9. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox: why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox 794d0c38-9dfb-430f-9d59-8aed0d78f4c2