My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed?

Discus and support My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got a suspension for a gamer pic even though it’s the same default one I’ve been using for about a year, why can I get a suspension for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyle Behan, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Kyle Behan
    Kyle Behan Guest

My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed?

My account got a suspension for a gamer pic even though it’s the same default one I’ve been using for about a year, why can I get a suspension for using a gamer pic that Xbox made and how can I get this fixed?

:)

Kyle Behan, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Kyle Behan Win User

As far as I can tell it’s not eligible for appeal, I’m able to change my gamer pic on the Xbox app, but I can’t message or join parties
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

seems to be a lot of suspensions lately for te same thing, yet most gamerpics that are getting banned are one provided by xbox or just plain standard ones, when someone reports it, usually it is an automated process that just bans it, you would need to submit a review one the xbox enforcement site.
  4. Kyle Behan Win User

Alright, thanks for the help.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Kyle, This situation is really strange.

But try to change this image, and appeal to it here

All the details regarding the ban are here, if it doesn't appear, just wait a while.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to appeal to this, through this link here, it's quite easy.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

I appreciate your understanding. And I'm sorry about the situation.

Thanks for the education, and have a great day.
Thema:

1. My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed? - Similar Threads - gamer pic was

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...: I updated my gamer pic yesterday, but it’s just a pic of my face. There’s nothing wrong with it, please help 0a530965-13d6-40f3-8032-82e4fda91b66
  6. WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs: No messages to say they doing it. Wasnt offensive in ANY WAY.. e0e4e3f5-8ace-4b0c-a264-0a3128507fb7
  7. Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?: So, I changed my default gamer pic to a different one as a joke with my friends, but now I want to change it back to what it was before. But I can't seem to find it anywhere in the defaults. It's...
  8. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  9. Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?: Hello I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is here? I am also unable to submit an appeal....
  10. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e