My gamepass still works but Im not paying for it anymore

Discus and support My gamepass still works but Im not paying for it anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont have gamepass but my games still work, why? It had been 2 days since I cancelled my subscription and my gamepass games still work. Is there a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Smart_Advantage_8125, Sep 21, 2022.

1. My gamepass still works but Im not paying for it anymore

I dont have gamepass but my games still work, why? It had been 2 days since I cancelled my subscription and my gamepass games still work. Is there a secret charge I should be worrying about? I got a deal that said 3 months for 1 dollar and since then I have had it until last Saturday. It does not show on my account but the games I downloaded still work. Should I be worried?

submitted by /u/Smart_Advantage_8125
    [link] [comments]

/u/Smart_Advantage_8125, Sep 21, 2022
  2. PatrikkOmaha Win User

I am getting an error

If you got it free off the game pass but then stopped paying for gamepass, you can't play it anymore. Also if it goes away from the gamepass menu, you'd still need to buy it.
  3. jean_philippeballet Win User

games no longer launch

My gamepass is payed gears5 still work, it's the update which crash certain games; some are affected, others dont; but it's the update of the gamepass app which caused all this mess
  4. Kristjan Gornischeff Win User

We need a billing address for this order. When you are done, come back and refresh the page.

This gets really annoying actually, i know for sure my card works, but im still having the same issue, cannot pay and microsoft/xbox isnt billing me anymore, what in the world ami supposed to do now? Stop using xbox? Throw it in the bin?
  5. AndrewDaGamerYT Win User

Xbox Payments

Im just wonderiing if it will pay automatically, pretend i did want the xbox gamepass, and i add in the code, will my old subscription automactically pay for it, or is it manual.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

My gamepass still works but Im not paying for it anymore

1. My gamepass still works but Im not paying for it anymore - Similar Threads - gamepass still works

2. My gamepass redeem is still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamepass redeem is still suspended.: Hey I had my gamepass redeem suspended back in November and I fixed the issue with my account but I still can't use my points or earn any and I am getting really tired of it. I would like if...
  3. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  4. gamepass quests still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass quests still not working: I just unlocked a achievement in forza horizion 5 andthe gamepass quest for earn a a chievement in game pass has not complete but the quest for play game pass game....
  5. I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass: I bought gamepass and tom clancys rainbow six siege for my xbox and it still asks for gamepass ultimate whenever i try and play f35f699b-780f-42dc-bc63-a1abfdb311b7
  6. Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?: I saw a lot of websites saying that I would lose Minecraft but also some websites showing that I would keep. I am planning on buying an Xbox game pass PC but I don't know if would keep Minecraft...
  7. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  8. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...
  9. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  10. Why am I still being charged for GamePass when I unsubscribed MONTHS ago?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still being charged for GamePass when I unsubscribed MONTHS ago?: I recently noticed Microsoft is still charging my bank account for the Game Pass subscription I had unsubscribed from MONTHS ago. My finances are extremely tight and cant afford this any longer!...