My gamepass isn’t working i bought it yesterday and it was working

Discus and support My gamepass isn’t working i bought it yesterday and it was working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamepass isnt working anymore i cant play games it says i need to buy it 2faebaae-8ac1-4fc8-9b70-6f76c3d253ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chasebrewer1, Mar 11, 2023.

1. chasebrewer1
    chasebrewer1 Guest

My gamepass isnt working anymore i cant play games it says i need to buy it

:)

chasebrewer1, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update and I apologize for the trouble. As mentioned earlier there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue and I myself am still waiting for an update from Microsoft through their social media pages and the Xbox support site.

In the meantime, I reported this through the service alert page for Microsoft to be aware of.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. chasebrewer1 Win User

It says active and i tried to reset cycle and delete and re add my account
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Please check if you can see the subscription as "active" with the correct renewal or expiration date.

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

Once confirmed, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  5. Alejandro Espinoza F Win User

Never again

Sorry but it isn’t true in my case, Game Pass ins’t working for me right now. The problem is that I had bought a month suscription for gamepass, one day to another my suscription started malfunctioning, Im in a gamesharing xbox home treat with my friend
    and he can play games that are included in the gamepass and I cant. Any suggestions?
  6. Goodvibez161511 Win User

Turtle Beach 600 won’t stay connected to ONLY Modern Warfare 2. Any have that problem?

Did it work ? I just got mine yesterday and it isn’t working with war zone 2 but with my other games like Dayz and rainbow six siege, it works fine.
Thema:

1. My gamepass isn’t working i bought it yesterday and it was working - Similar Threads - gamepass isn’t working

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  6. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  7. GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}: Xbox GamePass for PC won't launch. Attempted to run repair tool, same error: (0x80073b16) b80adbf8-9a51-4cc9-98f9-dc1d52f9db6e
  8. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate is giving out realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate is giving out realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working: So this month Xbox is giving out Minecraft realms plus subscriptions but my code isn’t working. When I plug it in it says “this code wasn’t found” 99a03d44-5dcc-459d-b1f9-c4aa76c68153
  10. My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used: I was looking in the gamepass perks and I saw a perk for Vigor i use it and i install Vigor then i get in the game i go to my storage and its not their the outfit too and I dont know what to do...