My gamepass isn't working even though i am currently subscribed

Discus and support My gamepass isn't working even though i am currently subscribed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently unable to access any of the Xbox Game Pass games that I've already paid for. I was charged on my credit card on the 8th of march and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dredgen yor020, Mar 16, 2023.

1. My gamepass isn't working even though i am currently subscribed

I'm currently unable to access any of the Xbox Game Pass games that I've already paid for. I was charged on my credit card on the 8th of march and I was still able to play games on gamepass yesterday, but for some reason today I keep getting a message saying that I'm not an Xbox Game Pass subscriber. I don't wanna cancel the subscription and resub and it still not work so Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Dredgen yor020, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Dredgen yor020 Win User

So i have done the trouble shooting that other people have posted removed the account reset the console and i have checked my active subscriptions and my transactions on my card and on the system itself it says active
  4. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate your efforts. I actually have seen multiple reports having an issue with their subscription that is not being detected on the app or console.

There's no known issues yet being posted from the Xbox Status here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I suggest to use the "Report" button on that page to report possible outage for the Xbox team to investigate the issue.

Alternatively, if you are asked to re-subscribe to Game Pass, you can subscribe again and check if the new subscription time will be added to the previous one. If it is added and your subscription starts working, you can keep it as is. If not, you can manually request a refund for the previous subscription here https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

For other options, please directly contact Microsoft/Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Jizmochan Win User

Cloud Gaming

So for clarity, its Crusader Kings 3 that I am talking about.. its currently on Gamepass and currently available and supported on Cloud Gaming. I currently subscribe to Gamepass Ultimate.

From that answer then, it doesn't matter if I purchase the game anyway, if it leaves Gamepass for any reason, I will no longer be able to play it on Cloud Gaming. Is that correct?
  6. Hevyger Win User

Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

Well I am a current subscription owner of the gamepass and gold. Updated to ultimate gamepass when it came about and now I'm subscribed to 2 services which I am.unable to use due to this error code.
Thema:

1. My gamepass isn't working even though i am currently subscribed - Similar Threads - gamepass isn't working

2. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  3. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  4. Gamepass for PC isn't loading, downloading or functioning at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass for PC isn't loading, downloading or functioning at all.: Gamepass on PC isn't working despite all of my troubleshooting. I've tried every item below: Uninstall/reinstall xbox app Repair/reset xbox app Uninstall/reinstall gaming services...
  5. My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken: today, when i opened xbox app i've found my library gone after the update i think for xbox app, and the game pass Section isn't working, only the header is working and when i click on any game to...
  6. friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends

in XboX Insiders
    friends and family gamepass isn't working for my friends: Hello as the title says, I've invited my friends to the friends and family gamepass however none of them is receiving the benefits of said subscription I've already contacted xbox support about...
  7. Gamepass isn't working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass isn't working: I have put in a code i got for the gamepass and is says the gamepass is active but I can't play any gamepass games or any games that require the gamepass to work I would appreciate any tips to...
  8. I have xbox gamepass, but cloud gaming isn't accessible.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have xbox gamepass, but cloud gaming isn't accessible.: Title says it all. To use cloud gaming you need Gamepass. I have gamepass, but it acts like i don't if i try to use cloud gaming. e36fddef-86cc-4ea7-871b-509f490390a2
  9. Minecraft is the only game owned by Microsoft that isn't on Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is the only game owned by Microsoft that isn't on Gamepass for PC: I own Minecraft Java, Minecraft Android, and Gamepass for PC. I am very surprised to see that I cannot play Minecraft for Windows 10 through Gamepass, especially now that Gamepass for PC costs $10...
  10. My brother's account isn't letting him use my Gamepass/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother's account isn't letting him use my Gamepass/Gold: I paid for gamepass/gold and it works just fine for me but for my brother the gamepass works fine for him for other games except for rainbow six siege. How do I fix this? My Xbox is set as the...