My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games

Discus and support My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games dc8aedd1-3817-42a2-904e-8f8d3a46d24a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vlxn6889, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Vlxn6889
    Vlxn6889 Guest

:)

Vlxn6889, Dec 30, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few potential issues that could cause problems with accessing Xbox Game Pass games even though the subscription is paid for.

Check the Xbox Live status page: If there are any issues with the Xbox Live service, you may be unable to access Xbox Game Pass games. You can check the Xbox Live status page to see if there are any known issues that could be affecting your ability to play the games.

Restart your Xbox console: Restarting your console can sometimes resolve issues with stuck games or other issues. To do this, press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide, then select "Restart console."

Check your internet connection: A stable internet connection is required to play games on Xbox Game Pass. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly and that your router is functioning correctly. You can also try resetting your router to see if that resolves the issue.

Check your payment method: Make sure that your payment method is up to date and that there are no issues with it. You can check your payment method by going to the "Account" tab in the Xbox guide, then selecting "Subscriptions," followed by "Xbox Game Pass." From there, you can review your payment method and make any necessary updates.

Check the Xbox Game Pass app: If you are trying to access Xbox Game Pass games through the Xbox Game Pass app on a Windows 10 PC, make sure that the app is up to date and that there are no issues with it. You can check for updates to the app by going to the Microsoft Store and selecting "Downloads and updates."
  3. Monkey7002 Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

I have Game Pass code but my Forza horizon 5 won’t let me play it only through regular game pass for some reason
    Im pretty sure they removed it from the gamepass unfortunately
  4. BigShowoff Win User

Game Pass for PC and EA Play - Not working

Really?

There was no mention of any age restrictions and I wouldn’t expect there to be for games like FIFA?

The EA account I’m trying to link to is an adult account.

So I’ve paid for 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate so my son can play FIFA and you’re telling he won’t be able to and nothing can be done about it?

You’ve got to be kidding me!
  5. Austin Jones2 Win User

won’t let me play my game

this doesn’t work i’ve already tried it
  6. Hoskayra Win User

won’t let me play my game

Hello Austin J, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search in Xbox support and I found a publication where they recommend taking the following steps to correct this error and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account:

You see the following error code when you try to start a game or app on your Xbox console:

0x87e50033

This may mean that there is a temporary issue that can be resolved by restarting the game or app.

To resolve this error, try starting the game or app again:

Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the guide.

Highlight the game or app you are trying to launch and press the Menu button .

Select Exit. If "Exit" is not available, it means that the application or game is already closed.

Wait at least 10 seconds and try launching the game or app again.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/error...duce un error 0x87e50033 al iniciar un juego% 20or%20a%20application%C3%B3n,-%20the%20next appears&text=This%20can%20mean%20that%20there is,control%20to%20open%20the%20gu%C3%ADa.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games - Similar Threads - gamepass paid won’t

2. Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer: I bought gamepass core and I cannot access online multiplayer despite it showing on my profile. ad7425e9-50ac-4625-a35c-ad87496936df
  3. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...: I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again 6f1f0221-3851-4494-b60a-394cdea3a5f6
  4. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...: So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or anything but it is saying I need to buy gamepass...
  5. My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...: I’ve been struggling for an hour eda9f1f2-18de-41e2-8dfc-8fbbb7f60ca7
  6. Forcing Users to Edit Registry to use Paid XBOX PC Gamepass Service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forcing Users to Edit Registry to use Paid XBOX PC Gamepass Service?: I find it odd that, after paying $14.99 for the XBOX PC Gamepass - which theoretically allows one easy and quick access to a full library of top-tier game titles - that users are being forced to...
  7. I paid two times for Gamepass for PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid two times for Gamepass for PC.: I tried to buy gamepass but it gave an error. It tried to buy it again and it worked. But when i checked my account, I saw that i paid twice. e2999a1f-5f1f-4c51-8d1b-e505c3c11e2c
  8. how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?: hi, 31.03.2020 my card expired for payment (auto-renew) gamepass and EA acces. I received a new card in 2 weeks. Access to gamepass + EA has been extended so that I have to pay later. A few...
  9. My account is paid and xbox won't let me play gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is paid and xbox won't let me play gamepass games: My account is paid and I still can't play gamepass games. I can't get any help from Microsoft because there is no way to reach them. I have too much money tied up in this console for such poor...
  10. Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access: Ok, usually im billed the 12th of the month, sadly had no money on my bank account earlier this month. Yesterday i got soe funds and this morning iw as automatically billed. As i boot the xbox...