My game won’t turn on after purchasing

Discus and support My game won’t turn on after purchasing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased red dead redemption 2 during the Black Friday sale first the game wouldn’t pop up in my owned games library I ended up downloading it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1234567890Ck nation, Dec 1, 2022.

1. My game won’t turn on after purchasing

I purchased red dead redemption 2 during the Black Friday sale first the game wouldn’t pop up in my owned games library I ended up downloading it from my phone on the Xbox app after downloading and uninstalling a few times every time I click the game it says to insert disc or make sure I own the game I checked with support they said I own the game and it could be cause the store has to update and verify my purchase it’s been 3 days and I’m devoted to being a cowboy I will not let this down any ideas?

:)

1234567890Ck nation, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you check the order history and click “show details”
    Are you able to see online mode?

I ask this because Red dead online is necessary to play store mode
    Probably you purchased story mode alone, if that’s the case yes
    The best option is ask for a refund
  3. 1234567890Ck nation Win User

I paid for the standard edition story mode I’ve been considering a refund and repurchasing it to see if it’ll help
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this 1234567890CK

May I know what red dead redemption 2 edition did you purchased?
    Both online and story mode? Or only store mode?

Or if you have the direct link of the edition purchased please share it here
    (Feel free to share screenshots, but please conceal personal information including the order number, here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information)
  5. Olivia Brown1 Win User

Xbox One won’t accept my MAC address

I tried doing a hard reset and it did not work. I’ve tried restarting both router and Xbox numerous times. Any network setting I try to set manually won’t go through. The MAC address won’t restart after it’s entered. The IP addresses won’t go to the next screen after entering the Gateway IP. What is left to try?

Update:

Now my Xbox won’t turn on. I hit the button, it’s lights up and it makes the noise but immediately turns off. I had to unplug the power source for it to turn back on.
  6. ThatGuyNathanP Win User

Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I receive it at a later date?

There’s no way I can be allowed to purchase the game for free after it is taken off Gold? I’ve already paid for my subscription so I could get the game for free, but it won’t allow me to purchase it now.
Thema:

1. My game won’t turn on after purchasing - Similar Threads - game won’t turn

2. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  4. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  5. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  6. Xbox Series x won’t install games ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series x won’t install games ?: Anyone else have this problem? I pushed install a 100 times but it won’t install games, neither puts it in queue for install. submitted by /u/flokuni [link] [comments]
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  9. My Xbox won’t turn on after audio glitch and game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on after audio glitch and game crash: Why won’t my Xbox get past the green start up screen? I tried resting it after an audio glitch that crashed my game and now it won’t turn back on, I’ve tried unplugging it, I’ve tried resting it...
  10. I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...: My x box one s wont turn on so i took it to a game store to get look at and i was seeing could i still ship it to microsoft to get repair 23fc91e2-19e1-45fc-ad1d-fa051865cbc5