My game won’t sync data after I got the latest add-on for sims 4 also add-on won’t show up

Discus and support My game won’t sync data after I got the latest add-on for sims 4 also add-on won’t show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pre ordered the newest sims 4 pack (growing together) . Come the day it came out (03/16/23) I downloaded it, I went on the game after it was done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dyno07, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Dyno07
    Dyno07 Guest

My game won’t sync data after I got the latest add-on for sims 4 also add-on won’t show up

So I pre ordered the newest sims 4 pack (growing together) . Come the day it came out (03/16/23) I downloaded it, I went on the game after it was done and updated and it let me in at first but the game said I had to download the game even though I already did so I went off and tried waiting, went back still not on so I thought maybe signing out and signing back in would work but no it didn’t lol now I won’t work and to top the cherry off it won’t even go past sync data now

:)

Dyno07, Mar 16, 2023
  2. marsha wilson Win User

I'm on a xbox console and mine is doing the same thing
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  4. Dyno07 Win User

Hi thanks so much and I’m on console
  5. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  6. DustinWerner Win User

Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update

It won’t even let me add a controller in the local game play either
Thema:

1. My game won’t sync data after I got the latest add-on for sims 4 also add-on won’t show up - Similar Threads - game won’t sync

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  5. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  6. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  7. Xbox Series x won’t install games ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series x won’t install games ?: Anyone else have this problem? I pushed install a 100 times but it won’t install games, neither puts it in queue for install. submitted by /u/flokuni [link] [comments]
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  10. Certain games on Xbox 1X won’t open and crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games on Xbox 1X won’t open and crash: My Xbox 1X has been cant open games like Guilty gear strive and Mortal Kombat X. Other games play fine. My system is ventilated, i deleted quick resumes restarted my console and kept the games, i...