My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week

Discus and support My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week Game will not load "Please try again For some reason Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nursey20, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Nursey20
    Nursey20 Guest

My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week

Game will not load "Please try again For some reason Call of Duty Modern Warfare took too long to start. (0x8027025a)"

When trying to start my Warzone game, the error code Please try again For some reason Call of Duty Modern Warfare took too long to start. (0x8027025a). I have done all the trouble shooting on xbox support and activision
    (delete profile, clear saved date, hard reset, offline update, uninstall/reinstall, reset xbox to factory setting) and I continue to not be able to play my game. I called xbox and they said it was a server issue with Activision? It has been almost a week since
    I have been able to play. Any help or ideas?

:)

Nursey20, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Julian Smith Win User

Disc-based games stuck on the start splash screen

Sorry - forgot to say the error code. The message box telling me the game had failed to load for unknown reason gave an error code of 0x8027025a
  3. DanMoung Win User

Still having error problems

Yes, it is error code 0x8027025a. More specifically what happens is this, I put my game into my Xbox one and it doesn't automatically load. I click on the game tile/square and the game logo appears, but my game doesn't advance past that screen. Instead
    I get kicked back to the dashboard with error 0x8027025a. Then i have to restart my Xbox to get it to load my games. I don't have any issues with crashing during gameplay, just with loading my games. Oh and btw guys, i am using auto play.
  4. spectac65 Win User

Games not loading

I got error code 0x8027025a on a digital game once saying that the game took too long to load. But I have tried physical and digital games.
  5. SloMo21 Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

yea so i just downloaded NFSR and Battlefield. and neither are loading up. goes through the whole start process, and then wont load anything. also my previous digital games like madden and AC U wont load my data either been like this for 1 week now........!!!!!!!
  6. Pedro Bassi Win User

Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a)

I advise you to do a hard reset on your xbox before saying its "broken", have u already tried that?
Thema:

1. My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week - Similar Threads - game wont load

2. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  3. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  4. My xbox app wont load nothing of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont load nothing of my games: In settings it says the was a problem loading installation locations try again and i tru resetting things and works 76e2681c-06cd-4591-8457-244d720af297
  5. Sims 4 wont load through cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 wont load through cloud gaming: I have tried to load sims 4 on my tablet through the cloud gaming app however every time it gets to about 80% loaded it crashes and gives up. I know my tablet is fine because I can play other...
  6. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  7. Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly: I have Flight Simulator installed and was playing it without issue for week or so when it stopped loading properly. the game opens the small window when loading then when loading finishes it goes...
  8. Wont update any games or load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont update any games or load: Try to load in game day they all need to update few let me play few titles rest wont update at all 5ed185c7-cef7-4eea-8a37-10a10364b655
  9. Why wont my game load up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game load up?: For the two days i haven't. Able call of duty the problem is after start the game gets stuck on loading after restart it does the same thing 59cb3343-215c-4270-a58a-a40c160f2732
  10. game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont load: When you got a refund on Sea of Thieves it was removed from your device. - this error message pops up when i try and launch this game with game pass. 578861b4-e172-473f-8458-ff5e4e4627cc