My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

Discus and support My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark 1980Martin, May 27, 2022.

1. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens??

?

:)

Mark 1980Martin, May 27, 2022
  2. ByronSamuels Win User

Hi Mark,

Has disc got any physical damage to the underside ?

Do any other disc games work ?

Can you please post more details on the error you receive ?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Mark. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What console are you trying to play it?

Also, can you share the exact error do you receive when trying to play it? Or it does not show any error message, just doesn't load?
  4. nats087 Win User

backwards compatibility

Hi i'v just updated my xbox one this morning and iv cleaned the game discs and still wont download.
  5. Latiodile Win User

saints row 2 freezes at new game loading screen

ive tried a disc repair kit

the xbox finally loads the game but most of the textures are missing

the player shows up and a few buildings but thats about it

ive had the xbox unplugged for about a week and had the disc drive cleaned but still no textures

ive tried cleaning the system cache 3 times in a row

and still no textures :(
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My Resident Evil 2 (2019) disc wont load, it keeps saying to clean the disc

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. If I may ask, do you encounter the same error with other disc games?

If not, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Solution 1: Ensure the disc is clean and not defective

Clean the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom surface.

Solution 2: Try playing the disc on another Xbox console

Playing the disc on another console will help you figure out whether the problem is with the individual disc or the console's disc drive.

Please let me know the results once you have tried playing it on a different console.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error??? - Similar Threads - game wont load

2. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  3. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  4. My xbox app wont load nothing of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont load nothing of my games: In settings it says the was a problem loading installation locations try again and i tru resetting things and works 76e2681c-06cd-4591-8457-244d720af297
  5. Sims 4 wont load through cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 wont load through cloud gaming: I have tried to load sims 4 on my tablet through the cloud gaming app however every time it gets to about 80% loaded it crashes and gives up. I know my tablet is fine because I can play other...
  6. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  7. Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly: I have Flight Simulator installed and was playing it without issue for week or so when it stopped loading properly. the game opens the small window when loading then when loading finishes it goes...
  8. Wont update any games or load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont update any games or load: Try to load in game day they all need to update few let me play few titles rest wont update at all 5ed185c7-cef7-4eea-8a37-10a10364b655
  9. Why wont my game load up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game load up?: For the two days i haven't. Able call of duty the problem is after start the game gets stuck on loading after restart it does the same thing 59cb3343-215c-4270-a58a-a40c160f2732
  10. game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont load: When you got a refund on Sea of Thieves it was removed from your device. - this error message pops up when i try and launch this game with game pass. 578861b4-e172-473f-8458-ff5e4e4627cc