My game will not work

Discus and support My game will not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play gta v and it loads up for about 6 seconds every time and then crashes it has been doing this since January and in the past I game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will is Gucci, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. My game will not work


    I am trying to play gta v and it loads up for about 6 seconds every time and then crashes it has been doing this since January and in the past I game shared with somebody and I eventually deleted there account and stopped playing recently in January I signed
    into their account again and trued to play it started doing the crashing glitch about 2 months ago I bought the gta v and it still crashes every time I’ve trued to look it up on YouTube but there wasnt much on it and I couldn’t find a solution it works at
    my dads house but not at my moms and all my friends play it and they want me to play with them what is wrong and how do I fix it

    :)
     
    Will is Gucci, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. z ZivEs
    z ZivEs Guest
    My downloaded game will not work

    A few months back, I went out and spent my own money which I've saved to buy an old game I've always enjoyed from the xbox live market place, that game is Fable (1) It's the orignal fable, when I downloaded it. It had bugs up the wazoo, Green skin, floating
    water, I wasn't sure what to do. Now when I go to play it as soon as the loading screens finishes it says, "There's a problem with the disk you're using" what? how is that possible when it is downloaded straight from the Xbox Live Marketplace. I'd like an
    awnser or a new copy. Thank you.
     
    z ZivEs, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    My downloaded game will not work

    Go to your download history and select the add to download queue option.

    live.xbox.com/.../History
     
    medium bloke, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. SELF IZZLE Win User

    My Game is not working.

    If you have a warranty return your Xbox from where you purchased it. Or call Xbox and they will most likely have you ship them the Xbox. I warn you it takes time when shipping so please be patient.

    800 4my-Xbox

    is the number
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    My game not working

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Anthony

    Please explain to me a bit more your issue to assist you properly

    Greetings
  6. John P_14 Win User

    My game is not working

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    May I know what game are you having a problem with and what happens when you play it? Are you getting an error message or error code? Also, is this on a PC or Xbox console?
  7. TroHAM Win User

    One of my games is not working.

    What kind of errors are you experiencing? Does your xbox not read the disc at all, or does it freeze? Not sure what steps you're referring to. Please be more specific, and perhaps someone might be able to help you out:)
  8. xXDEE N1CEXx Win User

    My Game isnt working

    does the disc have any cracks around disc spindle if there are any cracks there going to inner ring disc will not read
Thema:

My game will not work

Loading...
  1. My game will not work - Similar Threads - game

  2. Achievement counter not showing on recent games

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  7. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  8. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  9. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  10. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]