My game will load up then change to black and i can't do anything then try to reset my Xbox...

Discus and support My game will load up then change to black and i can't do anything then try to reset my Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i to go in a game it will load up then change to black and then i try it again it does it again then i try restarting it again ill do it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tatum Fox, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Tatum Fox
    Tatum Fox Guest

My game will load up then change to black and i can't do anything then try to reset my Xbox...

When i to go in a game it will load up then change to black and then i try it again it does it again then i try restarting it again ill do it again

:)

Tatum Fox, Feb 12, 2023
  2. DINGOgotMYbaby Win User

My xbox one dashboard went black, no wallpaper.

I've had a similar issue, except i'm trying to start up my xbox one and after the green loading screen everything just goes black and I can't do anything
  3. Tr0jan MD Win User

Lego star wars the complete saga

I bought this game for my son and I to play on Xbox one with the backwards compatibility but when we load it up it disconnects us from Xbox live (or says it does) but we are still logged in to Xbox live on the one console. So we can't save or load anything
    and anything we do will be reset each time we play.
  4. Jordanan Senpai Win User

New Dashboard Update Bricked My Console- Preview Program

Mine still doesn't work. Still stuck on a black screen after the green load-up screen. I can't do a factory reset on my Xbox because I don't have a USB drive to download and do the whole process thing. This really sucks.
  5. HiroKedyn Win User

I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

Same issue. I tried all of their solutions and not a damn one worked. I reset my series x and it took forever to set it back up and then took over 10 minutes to install the xbox store and about 15 to open and launch YouTube. Go to update a game and nothing happens, can't open up the store, can't install games and going into manage games just results in a never-ending circle of waiting to load.

Edit

The reset made it even worse. My xbox is very slow to do anything at all and I'm lucky if it will launch anything at all.
  6. ragnahr001 Win User

Xbox One S Console having issues

Getting the same issues with my 2 xboxs. Sometimes won't load properly and when it does I can't open any settings or anything. Xbox support aren't much help. Soft reset. Can't do a complete reset as can't access settings menu
Thema:

1. My game will load up then change to black and i can't do anything then try to reset my Xbox... - Similar Threads - game load change

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Xbox switches off when loading games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox switches off when loading games?: I have an Xbox one haven't bothered upgrading because I don't really play as much anymore. Today I used my xbox for Netflix for almost 3 hours everything was fine but when I loaded up into nba it...
  4. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  8. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  9. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  10. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....