My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup

Discus and support My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My specs Intel i7 4790 3.60 GHZ GPU Intel HD Graphics 4600, 2GB 8 GB Ram I have been dreaming to play high games on my computer because before i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moeen Khan New Gamer, Mar 15, 2023.

1. My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup

My specs

Intel i7 4790 3.60 GHZ

GPU Intel HD Graphics 4600, 2GB

8 GB Ram

I have been dreaming to play high games on my computer because before i was not have a good computer

few days ago i have bought a pc i have installed many games just like GTA 5 and Hitman etc. but when i start WWE 2K22 it crashed on startup so after researching i not found any solution and i uninstall the game so after a long time i install it again and run it but it causes the same issue then i disable my display adapter and then i run my game and then it starts but there is too much lag because the GPU is disabled. But when i enable my GPU so the game again crashed. So i updated my graphics drivers and display drivers but still there is no effect i force the game in graphics settings to use GPU but it is crashing and crashing. So what i have to do right now?.

:)

Moeen Khan New Gamer, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Moeen, it's very difficult to know why this is happening on your PC, it could be something in the system, driver or even hardware.

I don't know how many games this happens to, but if it happens to everyone, first check the minimum requirements of the games and then try to do the procedure on your system like the ones below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  3. Moeen Khan New Gamer Win User

[​IMG]
    Here is my pc Specs
    [​IMG]
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please be aware, that if you do decide to purchase another GPU, you, to make sure it is compatible with whatever computer you bought. You cannot upgrade a laptop, many prebuilt computers are designed not to be upgraded, and you likely would have to also upgrade your power supply. I would take it to a professional

If you can tell us exactly which computer you bought, make and model, it would help us ascertain what solutions are available to you
  5. Moeen Khan New Gamer Win User

Bother, My pc can run GTA 5 on medium graphics.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

My specs

Intel i7 4790 3.60 GHZ

GPU Intel HD Graphics 4600, 2GB

8 GB Ram
    That's still a pretty old PC. The i7 4790 was released back in 2014. Plus you don't have a dedicated graphics card. The Intel HD Graphics 4600 is graphics hardware built into the CPU. If this was your only GPU, you couldn't have disabled it, or you wouldn't have any image on your display.

As for WWE 2K22, I'm not surprised it's not working. It needs a either a GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 480 and DirectX 12. Your graphics processor is no where near the performance of those dedicated graphics cards.

• MINIMUM:
      • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      • Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150 (AVX - Compatible processor)
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 480
      • DirectX: Version 12
      • Storage: 60 GB available space
      • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
      • Additional Notes: At least 3 GB Video Memory

If you could upgrade to at least a GTX 1060, you should be able to play some modern games. At the moment that's not going to be possible. However, depending on the type of PC you have, it will likely have an under powered power Supply that will also need replacing before such an upgrade can even be contemplated.
Thema:

1. My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup - Similar Threads - game starts disable

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  4. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  5. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  6. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  7. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  8. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  9. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  10. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...