My Game SOD2 will not update.

Discus and support My Game SOD2 will not update. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For sometime Ive have problems with updating windows and now I'm having issues with updating state of decay 2. The firewall seems fine.All the boxes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrankOcasioIII, Oct 2, 2020.

  1. My Game SOD2 will not update.


    For sometime Ive have problems with updating windows and now I'm having issues with updating state of decay 2. The firewall seems fine.All the boxes are check insuring that there should be able to update through the fire wall.

    I require help!

    :)
     
    FrankOcasioIII, Oct 2, 2020
    #1
  2. XFalkner Win User

    Cannot select Multiplayer in Options

    Update: i am using SoD2 Standard Edition on Windows 10 - PC.
  3. CaptainCutter41 Win User

    State of decay 2 mouse not working on xbox one

    When may we see the next SoD2 update? the issue is still present and annoying.
  4. Kalmarn Win User

    Most fun survival game

    I've played a bit of SOD2 and I'm interested to see this huge update that's coming out soon
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

    They are different types of games....but still I like a lot SoD2
  6. dempup Win User

    State of Decay 2 specific achievements not unlocking

    Hi There

    Have you tried posting your question at the SOD2 Support forum (SOD2 Support).
Thema:

My Game SOD2 will not update.

Loading...
  1. My Game SOD2 will not update. - Similar Threads - Game SOD2 update

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. [PC][SoD2] Xbox Game Bar - Accepting invite from friend to Game does nothing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC][SoD2] Xbox Game Bar - Accepting invite from friend to Game does nothing: Seen when playing State of Decay 2. Xbox Friend invited me to his game, and we were both in a party together (of which he had invited me, and I accepted through Game Bar). I select the...