My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work

Discus and support My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game says something went wrong give it another try 6e41cb2d-815c-44a6-8101-5327856d27f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorNorwood, May 30, 2021.

1. My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work

My game says something went wrong give it another try

:)

TrevorNorwood, May 30, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Trevor,

We’ll need more information to be able to help.

1. What Xbox console do you encounter this error on -Xbox One or Series X|S?

2.Which game, and is this happening with all games? Is the game a digital download or physical disc copy?

3. When does the error occur? When you try to launch it? Does the game attempt to load at all?

4. Any error codes? Can you post a photo of the error?

5. If the game requires a subscription such as Game Pass or EA Play, are you signed in to the correct profile with the subscription active?

All error codes have different meanings and causes, so this would help identify and pinpoint the problem, hopefully finding a solution.

This may help:

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

Just so you know, I’ve adjusted your post to a question, as it’s more of a question and not a discussion.

Thanks
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Something went wrong. Give it another try

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? Also, you can contact the developer at their website for more info, too. Try reinstalling the game first. If that doesn't work, you can contact Mojang, the developers.

https://www.mojang.com/
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Something went wrong. Give it another try

A hard reset may solve this problem.

Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable.

Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console.
  5. JESSICAR6 Win User

Xbox data

I’m having pretty much the same issue every trying time I try to get into Vanguard and I even tried another game it’s telling me to sign on with the account I purchased it with and I already am I even did the troubleshooting that didn’t work even reset of my modem and that didn’t work. I went on Microsoft on my phone and went to old order history and it shows my purchase in there but that still doesn’t help me. And I can’t even get in contact with Support
  6. Troy Borrelli Win User

Microsoft Store not working

What do I do if my Xbox store whenever going to a tab says this "Something went wrong, Reload This Page" And on the bottom, it says "CV: ZeGgR7phRynDFOxZ5+w11B.52" Trying to reload just bring the same thing
    I also tried restarting my Xbox too, did not work. I was trying to get a spring sale game.
Thema:

1. My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work - Similar Threads - game says something

2. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  3. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  4. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  5. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  6. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  7. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  10. cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu: I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but nothing is working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting your game ready xbox series x