My game say dirty or damaged but in my friends xbox works

Discus and support My game say dirty or damaged but in my friends xbox works in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have got a new xbox one I bought last night Halo master chief collection (new) And it stops at 86% and say game is dirty or damaged BUT it works on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hussien99gamer1, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. My game say dirty or damaged but in my friends xbox works


    I have got a new xbox one I bought last night Halo master chief collection (new)

    And it stops at 86% and say game is dirty or damaged BUT it works on my friends xbox I have done already all the solution

    I need real HELP

    :)
     
    Hussien99gamer1, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. bmt2002
    bmt2002 Guest
    GTA: San Andreas problem with downloaded version!

    when i get to the mission ''big smoke'' it will not even play the cutscene it will say the disk is dirty or damaged even though it`s the dlc download i cleared my cache but it didn`t work what should i do now?
     
    bmt2002, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. LucrecePoe88
    LucrecePoe88 Guest
    My console won't read any game discs that I haven't already downloaded. Can I fix this, somehow?

    Every time I try to install a new game, my console tells me that the disc is 'dirty or damaged'. However, all of my already-installed games still work without issue.
     
    LucrecePoe88, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Major Reap N0KD Win User

    COD Disc Read Error

    My Xbox one says disc may be damaged or dirty everytime I have to unplug my Xbox and restart it
  5. Rabidz WelshY Win User

    Sims 4 disc want work

    only this disc over 30 other disc work okay. try most them on my main profile it says dirty or damaged disc. do EA exchange discs. the disc has no sign of wear or damage
  6. amazing alana x Win User

    error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box)

    This is the same as me, says its dirty or damaged but not one mark on my disk. i get to 4% aswell.
  7. MrXX ol Win User

    playing game disc offline

    I tried installing it but it kept saying my disc is dirty or damage but it isn't and giving me error 0x87e00064
  8. Shizuo-2CA6AE5E-3639 Win User

    The Infamous Gta San Andreas Dirty Disk Error.

    Well the same thing is happening to me I bought it for 800 Microsoft Points downloaded the game and it says the disk is dirty or damaged as soon as it's done loading it ends up saying there is a problem with the disk you are using it may be dirtied or damaged.
    Is there any way to fix this?
Thema:

My game say dirty or damaged but in my friends xbox works

Loading...
  1. My game say dirty or damaged but in my friends xbox works - Similar Threads - game dirty damaged

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Game stop did me dirty

    in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  10. I am getting Dirty Disc error for the same game on two seperate discs

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Dirty Disc error for the same game on two seperate discs: I had a copy of Guitar Hero Live from years ago that I wanted to play on my Xbox One again. I tried to play it and got an error that disk was dirty. I tied cleaning it but it still did not work....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. what to do is your xbox says your disc may be dirty or damaged