My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months

Discus and support My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game pass and at it let me first play online games but now I can only download the Gamepass games but when I try to join online in anything it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ���� �� ���� -, May 23, 2023.

1. My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months

I have game pass and at it let me first play online games but now I can only download the Gamepass games but when I try to join online in anything it tells me to join ultimate, I bought game pass for 3 months one month ago

:)

���� �� ���� -, May 23, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months

Did you buy Ultimate or have you got Game Pass on its own? If you want to play online you will either need Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. conrad Parata Win User

New 3 Month Game Pass from Series S - Starter Bundle. Does it have an expiration? Will I lose the ability to claim it I redeem a different code to that console first instead?

When the option for my 3 month game pass came up I pressed later but now I can’t find where to start the game pass the only option that comes up is the 1 month game pass
  4. Xelo xZx Win User

xbox live gold activation

I recently bought a Xbox 360 live pass for 1 month and when I put it into my account it still doesn’t show that I have it in my game all it says is FREE.
  5. oczy pl Win User

Connecting using router: Error IP, MAC, DHCP, Forwarding... all tried

3 years. when i bought console i have 3 month of gold free, working 100% good. later i dont using it and later for half year it was working only then, when i start the game and play for minimum 1 minute, after this i closed game and live was connecting.
    without it i can't connect.
  6. SabriABBAK Win User

Internet Slow Speed Issue

3 Months ago I had Polish Game Pass and everything was and I went tu Turkey for 1 month trip and I bought Turkish game pass. Right now It didn't expire yet(Turkish Game pass) and I am using it in Poland. Might it cause something?
Thema:

1. My game pass used to work and 1 month later now it doesn’t even when I bought it for 3 months - Similar Threads - game pass used

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  4. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9
  5. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  6. How do I get the game pass that we have been using for years on xbox to show up on our new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the game pass that we have been using for years on xbox to show up on our new PC?: New PC build. My son has signed into his microsoft account and I can see his username in the xbox app. I can go to his profile info and see all the achievements for the games he plays on xbox. But...
  7. Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...: I have three Xbox’s and want to play at the same time with my kids. It seems that I would have to buy three Xbox game passes to support this but 180 dollars seems like a lot to pay just so we can...
  8. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  9. Can I use PC game pass and Console game pass with one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use PC game pass and Console game pass with one account?: Is it possible to use one account with Gamepass Ultimate to play one game on console whilst playing a different game on PC? For example, could my account be used to play Ark in console and State...
  10. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d