my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched

Discus and support my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Her0ToZeRo, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Her0ToZeRo
    Her0ToZeRo Guest

I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed.

the dates all seem to be bugged : it says my subscription will expire within a week on nov.14 for some reason ?(i'm posting this on nov. 22).

my last bill also won't appear on the subscriptions page on the microsoft website but it appears "on hold" in the billing section even though paypal says the payment has been done ?

Ive tried toggling on and off auto renew which tells me that my next bill will be on nov 15 ? are the microsoft servers dead or something ?

pics for proof it's in french but pretty self explanatory really

my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched [​IMG]

my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched [​IMG]

:)

Her0ToZeRo, Nov 25, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

I've seen other users with the same problem. Ideally, get in touch with support to get them resolved as this can be a problem on xbox servers.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Her0ToZeRo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

We have seen a number of users here on the forums having issues with their subscription dates not displaying correctly therefore causing issues when trying to access content from those subscriptions. The Xbox team is aware of the situation and asking those
    who are having issues with their subscription dates to please contact Xbox Customer Support to get it corrected as there is nothing that we can do here on the forums. Go through the following steps to get the best contact option to speak with a live agent
    over phone or chat:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select "Request a call from Support" if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region if a callback option is not available
  4. Georges C. Win User

How do I change the date Microsoft is billing me for GamePass ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MichaelcCondur, unfortunately there is no way to change the date of billing of the subscription, formerly there was, Microsoft had the date of renewal of the subscription and the date of billing, but they eliminated this option, now the date of renewal / payment of the subscription is when you purchased or repurchased the Game Pass.

If you wanted the charge to be on another date, turn off automatic subscription renewal via the link below by going to your subscriptions and then re-subscribe to the Game Pass on the date you want to be charged.

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  5. stabila10 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi, thanks for answering.

No, I go to my history shops and appear Xbox game pass ultimate, i go to my subscription and appear Xbox game pass ultimate. I need urgently solve this problem
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it won't let me an tells me to but game pass

Hello, Mickey my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It appears you're encountering an issue with accessing Rainbow Six Siege after renewing your Game Pass subscription. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a discrepancy in the subscription renewal process. To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Restart your console or PC: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve minor glitches that might be preventing the game from recognizing your active Game Pass subscription.

Sign out and sign back into your Xbox or Microsoft account: This can refresh your account's connection to the Game Pass service and ensure it properly recognizes your subscription status.

Check your Game Pass subscription status: Verify that your Game Pass subscription is active and that you have an active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass for PC. You can check your subscription status on the Microsoft account website or in the Xbox app on your console.

Check Rainbow Six Siege installation: Ensure that Rainbow Six Siege is properly installed and updated on your console or PC. Sometimes, corrupted installation files or outdated game versions can cause issues with accessing the game through Game Pass.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  4. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  5. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  6. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  7. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  8. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  9. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  10. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...