My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

Discus and support My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristian Allan, Mar 17, 2023.

1. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate subscription and it is current, paid for/on auto renewal. I am confused on what to do now to fix this issue. Any ideas?

:)

Kristian Allan, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

Definitely! You can turn ON the recurring again without any issues.
  3. Kristian Allan Win User

This has fixed the issue, thanks for the help. Can I now turn recurring billing back on? Or do I have to manually renew each month?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I had the same issue and I also found a workaround wherein we may need to turn off the recurring billing. To do so, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Just turn off the recurring billing and DO NOT cancel the subscription.
  5. jasantos910 Win User

why do i need gamepass to play halo infinite? i have the physical disc. i play only multiplayer two games, gears of war 5 and halo infinite. It does not ask for gamepass for gears.

my live subscription ran out. i went to play GOW 5 which i never had issues. just a xbox live subscription. Halo infinite is where i have the trouble.

after i bought xbox live played gow then tried to play halo. that is when it said i needed game pass to play. which is ridiculous. cause i just bought live subscription and now i just bought a game pass subscription.
  6. 창건김 Win User

Even though I am subscribing Xbox Game Pass, they ask me insert a game disk or buy a game Halo Infinite

Hi. Dérek.

Yes. This happens only in campaign mode.

I play the game using my MacBook. So I have already used the iOS browser, Safari, as their recommendation for playing cloud gaming.

It still does not work through either wi-fi or ethernet.

As I know, Multiplay or other modes of Halo Infinite are offered as free, regardless of the subscription of the game pass, right?

Other games do work perfectly. But only in Halo Infinite, my account became like the one that does not subscribe to the Game Pass.

Thanks in advance.
Thema:

1. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  4. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  5. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  6. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  7. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  8. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  9. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  10. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...