My game or not installing at all

Discus and support My game or not installing at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No phones number or password or. Credit cards 4b49edf5-0bf7-4a42-947e-32fea584aa0f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Mccloud, Mar 22, 2023.

1. My game or not installing at all

No phones number or password or. Credit cards

:)

Richard Mccloud, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Richard, what device would you be trying to install your game on, console or PC?

What would be the game, add a game that gives an error on the device or other games as well?

If you can give more details.
  3. Kevx1981 Win User

install all my games

I always installed games aswell and had no issues at all.
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

install all my games

Not really. Around same amount of usage of the HD will occur whether you install a game or not. Though installing does keep the disk drive (a more vunerable part) from wearing down, and it saves on heat production as well.
  5. evilfangs Win User

install all my games

Been installing every game I play for over 5 years on my good old 60GB hard drive. Had no problems with my hard drive.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Game not installing at all

Thema:

1. My game or not installing at all - Similar Threads - game installing

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. My games doesn't install

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games doesn't install: I tried to install games but its stuck at 0%. After few seconds it says that installation stopped. What sould i do now? 79c85130-c937-497e-ab15-e71e2c20980b
  8. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  9. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  10. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...