My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...

Discus and support My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't hear my team mate and enemy steps also it almost seems as the speakers sounds are off I hear things coming from my left at and along of time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Tetlo, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Ryan Tetlo
    Ryan Tetlo Guest

My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...

I can't hear my team mate and enemy steps also it almost seems as the speakers sounds are off I hear things coming from my left at and along of time it's. Off

:)

Ryan Tetlo, Feb 4, 2023
  2. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Audio messages(I can't hear them when run games)

When i talk audio message i mean AUDIO MESSAGE NOT PARTY CHAT.

Party chat is not message.

And when i power on my console series x and previews xbox consoles(For example xbox one s) when i am at menu the audio messages work fine i can hear them normally but when i run any game(EXCEPT FOTZA HORIZON 5) any audio message send or receive i CAN'T listen it.
  3. xSir Nimrodx Win User

Xbox series x

Game sounds are fine it’s mainly party chat when talking hearing other people
  4. GoldenSniper874 Win User

Headphones not letting me hear background audio

When I talk about background audio, yes I am referring to the in-game music and sfx outside from games. Yes, this happens in every game and yes, I tried another controller. Audio is fine. There's no headset chat mixer option although I'm sure having headset
    audio and mic turned on should let me hear things. But it doesn't.
  5. Lee Tollerfield Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Audio Balance (Left earcup) not working on PC

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I have the Accessories app and the firmware is the most up-to-date version.

I can hear people fine and people can hear me fine.

I can also hear the games fine and my equalizer is okay.

However, unlike when connected to my Xbox, I can't use my left earcup to change audio balance between Game Chat and Voice Chat.
  6. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
Thema:

1. My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to... - Similar Threads - game menu sound

2. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  3. my mic is only being picked up by xbox game bar when the game bar menu is open

in XBoX Accessibility
    my mic is only being picked up by xbox game bar when the game bar menu is open: My microphone is only being heard and picked up when i have the game bar menu open and immediately stops working once i close leave the menu for it. does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  4. My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games: I've had a problem with my TV going black for almost a second whenever I close out the xbox menu when in game. I switched different hdmi cables, hdmi ports. Resarted my xbox. I've changed my tv...
  5. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  6. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  7. Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....: Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out. Is there a fix for this? 9f06d45e-80bd-48a1-856d-8ec718c7af49
  8. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.: All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can...
  9. XBox Series X sound works in menu but not in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X sound works in menu but not in game: For some reason, my audio cuts out when I join the game, it can be any game, when I go back into the audio settings and change it to sound comes back. You can see a video of it happening here:...
  10. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...