My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

Discus and support My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game loads up but when I try to go to a career game it sends me to home screen wat do i do to fix the problem 7679fb3a-cf59-42b3-86e4-4d1375888045 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LONGMONEYSTACKS, Sep 10, 2021.

1. My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

My game loads up but when I try to go to a career game it sends me to home screen wat do i do to fix the problem

:)

LONGMONEYSTACKS, Sep 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do i need to do to fix this problem

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***

If the problem still persists, please reinstall the game.
  3. Dr. Venture Win User

Loading nba2k14 problems

This is the problem when trying to load the my career instead of it saying the name I assigned to my player like John and my last name it only shows a bunch of Asterix not my name and does not load and freezes back to the home screen and I cannot play the
    game at all
  4. JustinWood7 Win User

2k22 mycareer wont load in

I am having the same issue! I spent 20$ on VC now it won’t load. I can start another career but can’t load in the one with my money on it. Sends me to Xbox Home Screen .
  5. SiC ONTHESTICKS Win User

Launching games kicks me back to home screen problem.

this has started with my nba 2k14 i cant even play my career it sends me back to home screen everytime
  6. AndrewBurgess5 Win User

I can't play warzone I've already done everything

Same issue here as of the update today. Just sends me back to the Xbox home screen when trying to load into a game. I was able to play WarZone before the Season 2 update, but won't let me play now.
Thema:

My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

1. My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do... - Similar Threads - game loads try

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  4. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  5. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  6. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Game won’t load! Already tried contacting Microsoft!

in XboX Insiders
    Game won’t load! Already tried contacting Microsoft!: Hey there! Before anyone says… yes I’ve already tried contacting Microsoft and following their instructions but nothing works. I click on a game to load it but still nothing happens, I don’t even...
  9. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  10. Xbox One screen disconnects when trying to load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One screen disconnects when trying to load games: My Xbox One screen disconnects from my TV when I try to open games. However this doesn't happen with all my games only like 50% of them. The screen is totaly fine on the xbox one home screen then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dayz wont start press x