My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish

Discus and support My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish the game is FM7 is there a fix to this 67f52165-93b2-4c02-9781-9641f5593aa9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHARBARTCHOMP13, Oct 11, 2017.

1. My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish

My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish the game is FM7 is there a fix to this

:)

CHARBARTCHOMP13, Oct 11, 2017
  2. M00Native
    M00Native Guest
    My games and apps wont finish installing or updating

My games and apps wont finish installing or updating

M00Native, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Big Boss oo
    Big Boss oo Guest
    Game update stuck at 100%

My shadow of mordor wont finish its update its stuck at 100% for 2 hours how do i fix this

Big Boss oo, Oct 11, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if possible cancel the update and then

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

After the power cycle try to see what happens when the game tries to update again.

If that fails, then you might want to completely uninstall the game, do a power cycle again and try to install the game again. Before doing that I would wait at least a few hours to check if the issue resolves by itself

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if possible cancel the update and then

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

After the power cycle try to see what happens when the game tries to update again.

If that fails, then you might want to completely uninstall the game, do a power cycle again and try to install the game again. Before doing that I would wait at least a few hours to check if the issue resolves by itself

Let us know the results
  6. Rise of Honor Win User

I sign in and start to play and then.....

Are you sure its not an update if so let it update and let it finish because if you decline it you wont be able to play that particular game online.

-be sure to rate and tell me if this helps
  7. KingChaz626 Win User

Black Ops III not installing

My BO3 disc has not downloaded yet and I have owned this game since 2 days after its release. I have tried every trouble shoot problem listed and I have contact Xbox support and went through their steps. I can not play this game because it has not finished
    updating and it says the game is not finished download all of its content. The update is stuck at 76% and will not increase. Please Help Me OR ELSE I WILL LOSE MY MIND. Thank You :)
  8. HatterStein Win User

Digital game download

And i figure i cant use my hotspot for it? Its not JUST spyro it wont update other games with it. I just wanna make sure i cant just maybe find somewhere with internet and finish the last .1%?
  9. UnFocusedCashew Win User

can not play GTA 5 online on XBOX 1

Does anybody know why when i try to dl the update for gta v it stays seemingly stuck at 96% wont go up and goes from 96% to queued to installation stopped and ive tried shutting down, un installing re in stalling it and still wont finish that 4%
Thema:

1. My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish - Similar Threads - game updating stuck

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  4. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  5. Game update stuck on xbox app windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update stuck on xbox app windows 11: Hi, the xbox app was downloading a game update for sea of thieves while other games were on the queue to be downloaded, and then a power outage happened. When i restarted my PC and the xbox app,...
  6. MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10: Windows 10 PC Hello My MSFS 2020 Game is not launching and up to now I have had 3 error alerts 01-Error code:(0x8007042b) 02-Error code:(0xc0000005) 03-Error code:(0x800705b4 So I...
  7. Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...: Almost always after a call of duty update while trying to login the game gets stuck at check for updates? 0c40f1aa-80bf-40bf-8abb-a632e5440c25
  8. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  9. Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.: Two days ago my Gaming services "died", Xbox app, as said in the title, is constantly checking for updates preventing me from downloading anything else, if I try to cancel the download it gets...
  10. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...