My game is stuck updating on 100%.

Discus and support My game is stuck updating on 100%. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft game is stuck updating at 100%. I've tried restarting my Xbox multiple times, clearing the mac address and turning it off then unplugging... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yarrowinamist, Mar 19, 2023.

1. My game is stuck updating on 100%.

My Minecraft game is stuck updating at 100%. I've tried restarting my Xbox multiple times, clearing the mac address and turning it off then unplugging the power cord but it is still stuck on 100%.

Once after restarting it had said it was ready to start and did let me load the game however it wouldnt let me do anything when on it as it kept coming up with a message saying I don't have enough storage even though I have 30GB available on my Xbox. However I restarted my xbox again and it went back to being on 100%.

Also, no other games or apps are loading.

:)

yarrowinamist, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello yarrowinamist, I don't know if you've tried any procedure on the console, if you haven't tried it, follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Zane Jaloudi Win User

Game update stuck at 100%

My fortnite is stuck at 100 percent and it says updating. Can you please help me
  4. Jewish Boy8050 Win User

try uninstall games to get GB
  5. Pixie_Girl_13 Win User

My bother's is doing this. So when it loaded all your in-game purchases were still there?
  6. stueegerton Win User

I have this same issue ,is their a fix available yet .
Thema:

1. My game is stuck updating on 100%. - Similar Threads - game stuck updating

2. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  3. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  4. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  5. Game update stuck on xbox app windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update stuck on xbox app windows 11: Hi, the xbox app was downloading a game update for sea of thieves while other games were on the queue to be downloaded, and then a power outage happened. When i restarted my PC and the xbox app,...
  6. MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10: Windows 10 PC Hello My MSFS 2020 Game is not launching and up to now I have had 3 error alerts 01-Error code:(0x8007042b) 02-Error code:(0xc0000005) 03-Error code:(0x800705b4 So I...
  7. Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...: Almost always after a call of duty update while trying to login the game gets stuck at check for updates? 0c40f1aa-80bf-40bf-8abb-a632e5440c25
  8. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  9. Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.: Two days ago my Gaming services "died", Xbox app, as said in the title, is constantly checking for updates preventing me from downloading anything else, if I try to cancel the download it gets...
  10. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...