my game is stuck in a loading screen and says syncing data then does not load (PC by the way)

Discus and support my game is stuck in a loading screen and says syncing data then does not load (PC by the way) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my game is stuck in a loading screen and says syncing data then does not load (PC by the way) 022eb548-1c70-4dec-adfb-59dc19bcb870 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hugo allan1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. hugo allan1
    hugo allan1 Guest

my game is stuck in a loading screen and says syncing data then does not load (PC by the way)

:)

hugo allan1, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Alright. Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App and see if it sorts out the issue.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Hugo. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

May I know which game is it?
  5. TheNamesRay Win User

PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start.

Is there a way to force the Syncing data pop-up again? The affected games no longer attempt to sync, but instead forever sit on the first loading screen. Would waiting on the loading screen also work?
  6. reshad-080CEF57-BC74 Win User

Randomly get disconnected from Xbox live on Xbox one

Cant play any games on XBOX one as well. Games not syncing !! Stuck at loading screen!
Thema:

1. my game is stuck in a loading screen and says syncing data then does not load (PC by the way) - Similar Threads - game stuck loading

2. Xbox slow performance and games get stuck in loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox slow performance and games get stuck in loading screen: My XB1 S boots up slow and sometimes even the menu is slow/delayed. Most games gets stuck in loading screen. I tried installing among us to see if every game is the same but among us ran and load...
  3. My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any...: My console is on it's 5th factory reset, i played rdr2 and it glitches and crashes. Even with other games it crashes some games dont even start its just stuck at loading it. I have tried...
  4. Why are all my games stuck on a infinite loading screen on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my games stuck on a infinite loading screen on xbox one: Today when i loaded up my xbox all my downloaded games are stuck on a loading screen but my games i have a disc for run fine why is this? 69e1a6c2-f9ee-423b-ac7a-abd22d12ba43
  5. Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server: My brother tried joining my world but his screen gets stuck on "locating server." On my screen, it says he's in the game and says he left when he clicks cancel. But I can't see his character. His...
  6. PC Gamepass games are stuck on signing in loading popup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass games are stuck on signing in loading popup: I keep running into the same problem on the gamepass games where they are just sitting there stuck on the signing in loading popup and it doesnt do anything and I cant play the game because of it...
  7. My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS): I bought PC game pass a few days ago and was super excited to play persona 5 but after I downloaded the game and ran it for the first time it opened a window and in the bottom right just said...
  8. Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S: So I have been playing a few of the horizons lately, I just recently got my series s and I can’t load my save game of fh4, I was able to load fh2, 3, and 5 just fine but 4 is having problems. If...
  9. Game stuck loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stuck loading screen: I am trying to launch the game but after i launch the game it's stuck to loading screen and keep loading what should I do? 0c285ff1-496c-46db-8ad2-eb9d3fa480b8
  10. XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games: Hello, My Xbox one s won't play any game, even small free games. It gets stuck on the game loading screen and then exits by errors like 0x87e5000a or ox8750014 or too slow type of errors in case...