My game is spotty.

Discus and support My game is spotty. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game battlefield 3 and over the course of 1 month it started to appear a few spots and I can not play anymore with you already happened what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NightPumpkin850, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. My game is spotty.


    I bought a game battlefield 3 and over the course of 1 month it started to appear a few spots and I can not play anymore with you already happened what you did ???

    :)
     
    NightPumpkin850, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. WoolDock4
    WoolDock4 Guest
    Microsoft Investor Wants To Fire Ballmer And Sell Xbox Division

    Won't be long until everything is digital so Microsoft start making money instead of them spotty teens trading in used games
     
    WoolDock4, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    EA Access allows for five day Dragon Age Inquisition trial

    ^^Uhh you do get early access to the game. Where is the spotty wording? Signup for EAAccess, play the game before it releases. Sounds right.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. My game is spotty.

    Once you start to get disc rot (brown spots on the reflective side of the game disc) there is nothing you can do about it, as the information on the disc cannot be read by the laser.

    The only thing you can do it to buy another copy and make sure the discs are stored correctly.
     
    Paraffin Alien, Nov 2, 2017
    #4
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    My game is spotty.

    Once you start to get disc rot (brown spots on the reflective side of the game disc) there is nothing you can do about it, as the information on the disc cannot be read by the laser.

    The only thing you can do it to buy another copy and make sure the discs are stored correctly.
  6. BusGod Win User

    Crackle

    Crackle never works on my iPad either- I gave up on that service. Seems spotty and not reliable.
  7. Outlaw Ztar Win User

    Booted off now says wrong wifi password even though it is not.

    Tried this, no change live is still being spotty.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

    EA Access allows for five day Dragon Age Inquisition trial

    ^^Uhh you do get early access to the game. Where is the spotty wording? Signup for EAAccess, play the game before it releases. Sounds right.
  9. WoolDock4 Win User

    Microsoft Investor Wants To Fire Ballmer And Sell Xbox Division

    Won't be long until everything is digital so Microsoft start making money instead of them spotty teens trading in used games
Thema:

My game is spotty.

Loading...
  1. My game is spotty. - Similar Threads - game spotty

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...