My game is showing as a trial but I have purchased the full game?

Discus and support My game is showing as a trial but I have purchased the full game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Fifa 23 Standard Edition from Amazon and installed it today the day of release but it’s showing up as a trial on my games list, can’t access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DomCav95, Oct 1, 2022.

1. DomCav95
    DomCav95 Guest

Purchased Fifa 23 Standard Edition from Amazon and installed it today the day of release but it’s showing up as a trial on my games list, can’t access the full features and I don’t have any of my pre order bonuses, when I go to the games store page it tells me to purchase or launch the trial

:)

DomCav95, Oct 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'll be crossing fingers in the meantime!

If the issue persists I think worth it returning the game and get a new copy
    Just in case the current disc is faulty

Or, if you want you can try waiting until the temporary issue with FIFA 23 is fixed and if the issue persists return the disc
  3. DomCav95 Win User

Yes sorry it’s a physical copy that I ordered from Amazon
  4. DomCav95 Win User

Unfortunately this didn’t work, so not sure what else can do really, other profiles on the Xbox can access the game fully but my profile cannot for some reason.
  5. DomCav95 Win User

Just in the middle of this now, hoping it works
  6. DomCav95 Win User

Hi thanks for the reply, it doesn’t there there no, im not sure would it show up there as I purchased the game from Amazon and not from the Xbox store?
Thema:

1. My game is showing as a trial but I have purchased the full game? - Similar Threads - game showing trial

2. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  3. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  4. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  5. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  6. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  7. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  8. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  9. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  10. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...