My Game is not working.

Discus and support My Game is not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Call of Duty WW2 game stopped working. I have tried everything to fix it but nothing seems to work. I'm on Xbox One by the way. Every time I load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beagle 15, Jan 13, 2018.

  1. Beagle 15
    Beagle 15 Guest

    My Game is not working.


    My Call of Duty WW2 game stopped working. I have tried everything to fix it but nothing seems to work. I'm on Xbox One by the way. Every time I load the game, it runs through the Activision logo, Sledgehammer games, and Raven. After that it goes to a black
    screen and keeps playing the same music over and over again. It just stays at the black screen and never progresses from there no matter what I try. So far I have tried:

    • uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times.
    • I tried using a different copy of the game but that didn't work either so I don't thing it is the actual disc.
    • I can play other games without issue so it isn't the system itself.
    • I booted the game without signing into a profile and got the same error so I don't think it's that either.
    I am completely at a loss as to what the issue is and where to go from here. Has anyone had similar issues with the game or anything I can go off of? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Beagle 15, Jan 13, 2018
    #1
  2. heisted777
    heisted777 Guest
    My game is not working!

     
    heisted777, Jan 13, 2018
    #2
  3. My games is not working...

    Hi...Could you help with my console? My games is not working and I cant get in the microsoft store...I reset the system, but it didnt work too.

    Thanks a lot,

    Felipe Hernando
     
    FelipeHernando Duran Moure, Jan 13, 2018
    #3
  4. SELF IZZLE
    SELF IZZLE Guest

    My Game is not working.

    If you have a warranty return your Xbox from where you purchased it. Or call Xbox and they will most likely have you ship them the Xbox. I warn you it takes time when shipping so please be patient.

    800 4my-Xbox

    is the number
     
    SELF IZZLE, Jan 14, 2018
    #4
  5. SELF IZZLE Win User

    My Game is not working.

    If you have a warranty return your Xbox from where you purchased it. Or call Xbox and they will most likely have you ship them the Xbox. I warn you it takes time when shipping so please be patient.

    800 4my-Xbox

    is the number
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    My game not working

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Anthony

    Please explain to me a bit more your issue to assist you properly

    Greetings
  7. John P_14 Win User

    My game is not working

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    May I know what game are you having a problem with and what happens when you play it? Are you getting an error message or error code? Also, is this on a PC or Xbox console?
  8. TroHAM Win User

    One of my games is not working.

    What kind of errors are you experiencing? Does your xbox not read the disc at all, or does it freeze? Not sure what steps you're referring to. Please be more specific, and perhaps someone might be able to help you out:)
  9. xXDEE N1CEXx Win User

    My Game isnt working

    does the disc have any cracks around disc spindle if there are any cracks there going to inner ring disc will not read
Thema:

My Game is not working.

Loading...
  1. My Game is not working. - Similar Threads - Game working

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  4. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. One square enix game works. So far at least.

    in XboX Insiders
    One square enix game works. So far at least.: The gex trilogy from lrg and square enix converts submitted by /u/jpraelster39 [link] [comments]
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...