My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369

Discus and support My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was downloading forge then a x-ray mod for personal worlds and it worked fine but one I found out it was a rescore pack I down loaded it from forge... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Tobias1, May 13, 2023.

1. My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369

I was downloading forge then a x-ray mod for personal worlds and it worked fine but one I found out it was a rescore pack I down loaded it from forge and tried opening Minecraft 1.19.4 and when I go to run Minecraft it stays on a white screen and when I put my curser over it, it says that it's loading but once I click the window it says that it's not responding. Please help me Minecraft is one of my favorite games.

:)

Michael Tobias1, May 13, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369

Hi, Michael! I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

We can try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to the Start Menu.

Right click on the Minecraft Launcher.

Select 'More'

Open 'App Settings'

Within these settings, click on 'Repair' and 'Reset'. Restart your PC then try your game again.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Minecraft exit code -805306369

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Please try logging out and then logging back into your account using the Minecraft launcher. Launch the game after that and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your computer then try launching the game again and see if it works.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game to check if that sorts it out.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Exit code -805306369 on PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FRITOSYOO

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    What are your hardware specs?
    Is this happening with the Java version, right?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, may I know if you tried allocating more RAM for Minecraft?

https://gamerant.com/how-allocate-more-ram-mine...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Georges C. Win User

minecraft exit code -805306369

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello TheGreenRat, what device are you playing Minecraft on, PC or console?

If it's on a PC, this error is usually related to a graphics card driver.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft java edition, crashed code 805306369

Hello, karolina. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

This exit code is caused when the client runs out of memory. This can be caused by the Minecraft Java not being allocated enough memory, a bug in the game, using client modifications or a dependency of the game that has unexpectedly terminated.

To allocate more memory to the game and a further explanation of the issue, please take a look at:

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/exit-code/code...

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/out-of-memory/

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
Thema:

1. My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369 - Similar Threads - game responding more

2. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  3. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s: My Xbox one s disc player won't respond 31b2faf2-d8b5-4c74-b50a-14c45a3917a2
  4. PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond: So I got the gamepass and have been playing wreckfest, I played last night no issues but when I tried to play today the screen would just be black and when I clicked anything it would say that the...
  5. Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...: I have been playing minion rush for multiple months now. I have had this keyboard problem ever since I first played the game. Whenever I press a key to move the minion, it doesn't work! I have had...
  6. An installed game on xbox one doesn't respond when i try to open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An installed game on xbox one doesn't respond when i try to open it: I have bought a game from microsoft store on xbox one but i cannot find it in the my installed games and when i have tried to open it nothing happens and i get no response...
  7. When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.

in XboX Insiders
    When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.: In instant mode sometimes and in some games it mostly happens with the Metro Exodus. The error is reported from the console. Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. problems in downloading the game - game freezes all the time, controller does not respond all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems in downloading the game - game freezes all the time, controller does not respond all ...: Hello, I have problems with the game watch Dogs 2 , the game freezes , the screen goes black and it takes a very long time to restart. ccb440ce-2b78-427f-ab7b-f729753efa1b
  9. Achievements not unlocking and game progress staying at 0% (Please Respond)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and game progress staying at 0% (Please Respond): Hey there, I've contacted Xbox support many times to solve this unusual issue of Achievements not unlocking., and game progress staying at 0%. Firstly, i've done alot of research on this issue and...
  10. Controller won't respond and game stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't respond and game stops: Just borrowed ff lightning returns from a rental place and played it for a week, including earlier today. Now I can select continue game but when it asks to choose which safe it doesn't respond....