my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

Discus and support my game is not opening and saying graphics problem. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rakesh rauniyar, May 7, 2024.

1. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it )

:)

rakesh rauniyar, May 7, 2024
  2. Death Walker Win User

Uninstall the game and reinstall it. If not resolved make sure you have the latest graphics divers. Works for pc games if Xbox make sure you go settings and goto tv and display options make sure your TV supports all setting amd that you have the hdr cable plugged into the right supported hdmi hookup on the TV. Yeah some don't all support what the TV says.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Rakesh, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give more details?

Are you playing on an Xbox Console or a PC?

Do you receive an error code along with the error message?
  4. OlmanMiguel Win User

MICROSFT LIED ABOUT FORZA MOTORSPORT PERFORMANCE ISSUES, THEY STOLE MONEY FROM EARLY ACCESS UNFINISHED GAME

Dude, thats a lot of words for saying the game is poorly optimized. Forza horizon is an open world with outstanding graphics and it runs perfectly. The optimization of forza motorsport is a disaster. When they release a patch to fix these problems what will you say? this is a ridiculous response I guess you are a fanboy. Dont say anything, I got ripped off, my CPU is not the problem. I play hundreds of games with my PC so dont come to say this.

Conclusion:

Never buy a early access game on xbox.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thanks. Really is quite an eye opener to anyone who says this game has bad graphics, lol.
  6. Fenixdown84 Win User

Gears of War 5

My graphic card it's AMD and the problem it's in the game not a graphic problem
Thema:

1. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem. - Similar Threads - game opening saying

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  4. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  5. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  6. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  7. cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu: I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but nothing is working...
  8. Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.: Windows 10, with Steam, Epic Games, GOG, EA, Battlenet, Ubisoft, and the Xbox App installed, with various games. I've uninstalled all my games to try and see what game it recognizes to no avail....
  9. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  10. Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC: Had Gamepass for a while now and have played multiple other games decided to download Grounded to play with friends but whenever I try to open it, it says "launching game" for around 5-10 seconds...