My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone

Discus and support My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to know if theres any solution to fix the blur, my internet speed is 1gb and I tried using a tab s7+ and z fold 3 but both of them are blurry... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xDreamTree, Apr 22, 2022.

1. My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone

I want to know if theres any solution to fix the blur, my internet speed is 1gb and I tried using a tab s7+ and z fold 3 but both of them are blurry while gaming through the game pass app

submitted by /u/xDreamTree
    [link] [comments]

/u/xDreamTree, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

I'm using android version 11, I've tried the game pass app and the game pass beta app, and my account has game pass ultimate. This problem only exists on my Galaxy S20 FE phone, but everything works fine on my Galaxy Tab A tablet. UPDATE: As of today, the GAME PASS app says INSTALL TO for all games, and the GAME PASS BETA app shows the PLAY button darkened and not working for all games.
  3. GreenStreak Win User

NFL App in UK

How can NFL app be tied to a region. My game pass works on everything in the house. that includes all mobile phones ,tablets everything except my xbox
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

With Game Pass you can download and play the games on your console or PC. With cloud gaming, you can play on either of those, but you can use your phone or a tablet and play games while you're not home. It's also nice because you don't have to wait for a game to download in order to play it.
  5. KillaRh1no Win User

January game pass quests

They should be up you can also check them out on the xbox game pass app on mobile phones or tablet if that helps
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M)

There is no need to do that, as most android devices (Phones & Tablets) support Xbox cloud gaming now anyway. Just download the game pass app, and game as much as you like on the cloud.
Thema:

My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone

1. My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone - Similar Threads - game blurry while

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  6. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  7. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  8. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  9. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...