My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?

Discus and support My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have split screen or multiplayer on my PC, is this because I need a DLC? If so how do I install it because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucaGammeter, Feb 12, 2022.

  1. LucaGammeter
    LucaGammeter Guest

    My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?


    My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have split screen or multiplayer on my PC, is this because I need a DLC? If so how do I install it because I can't install DLCs to Hydro Thunder Hurricane from Microsoft store and the Xbox app. Is split screen and multiplayer not available on PC anymore?

    :)
     
    LucaGammeter, Feb 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Luca, i did a quick search regarding the game and it seems that for PC doesn't really have these possibilities, usually when a game comes with online possibilities, co-op etc, they are described in the Microsoft store.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/hydro-th...
  3. Oraclea Win User

    Recommended family fun games on Game Pass

    I'll second every recommendation that's been made so far in this thread, and also recommend Hydro Thunder Hurricane and Laser League as games that have local multiplayer modes with fairly simple mechanics.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

    XBLA Games That Are Worth It?

    Hydro Thunder Hurricane is a good Arcade Racer and the community is still alive in the game. I always see games going on 24/7.
  5. G17Anthony Win User

    gold membership

    United States/Bonifay i have been download mx something on but it not free hydro thunder hurricane tell me why~G17
  6. Tadeu dailson Win User

    Can't sign out of my account on Hydro Thunder Hurricane PC.

    Hello, my name is Tadeu, I am an Independent Consultant and a member of the Microsoft Xbox community, just like you.

    I apologize for the issue you are experiencing.

    I am here to help.

    I hope everything is going well and thank you for contacting me.

    I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with Hydro Thunder Hurricane.

    Do you want to remove your Microsoft account from the game

    Hydro Thunder Hurricane?

    If so, you'll need to unlink your Microsoft account from your game save data and potentially from your device itself. You can do this by managing your devices and privacy settings through your Microsoft account online and deleting your game save data through the Xbox app.

    1 Sign in to your Microsoft account online. Go to

    account.microsoft.com/devices/content.

    Find the device you play Hydro Thunder Hurricane on.

    Unlink your device: Select Unlink to remove the device from your account.

    2 Delete your game save data.

    Open the Xbox app. Launch the Xbox app on your PC.

    Sign in: Make sure you're signed in with the same Microsoft account you used for Hydro Thunder Hurricane.

    Access your game save data. Go to Settings > Games > Game Save Data.

    Find Hydro Thunder Hurricane. Locate the game in the list.

    Delete data. Click "Delete all data" and confirm your choice.

    Restart. Restart your PC and launch the game.

    Please note that this is a public forum only. I will respond as soon as possible, and apologize in advance for any delay in response. I am just a user trying to provide information and knowledge that may be useful to others. I am not a Microsoft employee.

    Best regards Tadeu
Thema:

My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?

Loading...
  1. My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC? - Similar Threads - game Hydro Thunder

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder): I believe hydrothunder is one of the greatest Xbox 360 games to ever exist compared to most other games and it deserves some recognition. I believe this would also be accomplished as Microsoft did...
  10. Xbox Error Between Game Hydro Thunder Hurricane

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Error Between Game Hydro Thunder Hurricane: Hello, Every time I open the Hydro Thunder Hurricane game on my PC, show the message "Sorry, we can not sing you. Please sign in to Xbox.com, the stars this app again." I did what the message...