My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?

Discus and support My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have split screen or multiplayer on my PC, is this because I need a DLC? If so how do I install it because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucaGammeter, Feb 12, 2022.

1. LucaGammeter
    LucaGammeter Guest

My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC?

My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have split screen or multiplayer on my PC, is this because I need a DLC? If so how do I install it because I can't install DLCs to Hydro Thunder Hurricane from Microsoft store and the Xbox app. Is split screen and multiplayer not available on PC anymore?

:)

LucaGammeter, Feb 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luca, i did a quick search regarding the game and it seems that for PC doesn't really have these possibilities, usually when a game comes with online possibilities, co-op etc, they are described in the Microsoft store.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/hydro-th...
  3. Oraclea Win User

Recommended family fun games on Game Pass

I'll second every recommendation that's been made so far in this thread, and also recommend Hydro Thunder Hurricane and Laser League as games that have local multiplayer modes with fairly simple mechanics.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

XBLA Games That Are Worth It?

Hydro Thunder Hurricane is a good Arcade Racer and the community is still alive in the game. I always see games going on 24/7.
  5. G17Anthony Win User

gold membership

United States/Bonifay i have been download mx something on but it not free hydro thunder hurricane tell me why~G17
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Hey
    KiernanOX,

That's awesome news! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    If anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    KiernanOX!
Thema:

1. My game "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" doesn't have splitscreen or multiplayer on my PC? - Similar Threads - game Hydro Thunder

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder): I believe hydrothunder is one of the greatest Xbox 360 games to ever exist compared to most other games and it deserves some recognition. I believe this would also be accomplished as Microsoft did...
  10. Xbox Error Between Game Hydro Thunder Hurricane

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Error Between Game Hydro Thunder Hurricane: Hello, Every time I open the Hydro Thunder Hurricane game on my PC, show the message "Sorry, we can not sing you. Please sign in to Xbox.com, the stars this app again." I did what the message...