My game got refunded without any warning

Discus and support My game got refunded without any warning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; plz help it refunded without any warning as i got it at a good price and they just gave the money back and not give me any pre warning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tab99, Nov 23, 2022.

1. tab99
    tab99 Guest

plz help it refunded without any warning as i got it at a good price and they just gave the money back and not give me any pre warning

:)

tab99, Nov 23, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Im afraid Microsoft has the right to reject your transaction per section 10 of TOS

I would also like to remind you it is also a violation to change your store region to one your are not physically located in

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/storedocs/terms-of-sale

“ Microsoft reserves the right to refuse, reject, cancel, terminate or not to process any order (including accepted orders) at any time, refunding you any monies you have paid for the order, for reasons which include, but are not limited to, if you have not met the conditions specified at the time of the order, if your payment cannot be processed, if the ordered Products are not available, where the price or other material information on the Store is inaccurate or for other errors. In the event of pricing or other errors, we may, in our discretion, either (a) cancel your order or purchase or (b) contact you for instructions. In the event of cancellation, your access to any associated Digital Content will be disabled. ”
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

GTA San Andreas important question

If you look in the small print there will be a section stating they can remove anything at any time without warning.

No one forced you to buy the game again.

You won`t get a refund.
  4. Leonarx8 Win User

Corrupted Game

I got support about that. They said game doesnt support your region but they sold that to me without any warning.

Shame =/
  5. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Was banned without any warning??

6. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Limit Problem

I returned a few games in 2023 and I was warned that my refund limit was reached. Even though I haven't made any returns since 2024. but its still warning. There shouldn't be a limit on refunds, I can't force myself to like something. I must try. please refund me
    And this is why there is a refund limit in the first place. Its not so you can refund every game you play and end up not liking.
Thema:

1. My game got refunded without any warning - Similar Threads - game got refunded

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  4. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  5. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  6. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  7. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...
  8. never got my money for a refunded game

in XBoX on Windows
    never got my money for a refunded game: I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what...
  9. i got a refund for game that kept asking me to purchase it now it appears in my owned games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a refund for game that kept asking me to purchase it now it appears in my owned games...: i bought twice reborna vampire visual novel on the 9th of march it kept asking me to buy it but i got the refund for the game because i couldnt play it but now it appears in my owned games in my...
  10. About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned...: I'm tempted to play it but don't want to get in any trouble for playing a game I got a refund for. I can't seem to find an email address for support to ask a support team member. Can anyone give...