My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it?

Discus and support My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft family account under my dad's. When overwatch 2 came out, I accidentally linked it to his battle.net account. When he signed into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Hosford, Jan 22, 2023.

1. My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it?

I have a Microsoft family account under my dad's. When overwatch 2 came out, I accidentally linked it to his battle.net account. When he signed into his Xbox account for overwatch 2, it automatically threw his Microsoft/battle.net account onto his Xbox account off of mine. His account now has my game data, and I can't unlink the battle.net and Xbox accounts because battle.net has a year cooldown on connecting a new one (a year). I wanted to know if I could separate my game data from his Xbox account again.

:)

Chris Hosford, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chris, by clicking on the link below and logging in with your account, you can check which services and developers are linked to your account, and you can remove them if you want.

However, the ideal is to contact Blizzard support to find out if you can link to another account and not lose your items.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

https://battle.net/support/help/
  3. reapermech Win User

Characters Deleted After Xbox Live

by switching your silver account into a gold account you lost 2 characters on bl2 correct? if this is the case then there is no way of retrieving lost game data.. you will need to start over with new characters
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Lost all my data on forza horizon 3

To my knowledge, there are no "old versions" of data. Data is overwritten as it comes in. If you deleted the data, there would be no way to retrieve it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Switching data over to another account

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Switching Xbox gamertags between accounts

Hello, sorry no way to switch data from accounts or to switch gamertags.
Thema:

1. My game data switched to another person's account, is there a way to retrieve it? - Similar Threads - game data switched

2. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  3. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  4. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you switch saved game data between profiles?: Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress...
  7. Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?: I was using my laptop to play fallout 4 through game pass for PC. I recently set up my desktop and redownload fallout 4 through game pass for PC on my desktop. Both my laptop and my desktop are...
  8. How do I switch data from one game to a different profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch data from one game to a different profile: I have a account I wanna switch my data from that account to my new account edac5ecb-58c4-48f4-8db4-6aa8858b82f0
  9. Do you keep data from game if you switch from a disc to the digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you keep data from game if you switch from a disc to the digital game?: I'm thinking about selling my GTA V disc and buying the game itself digitally. So I've been wondering if I keep the data that I have on the game if I buy it digital? Will my data be there when I...
  10. switch Xbox game data onto a different Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switch Xbox game data onto a different Xbox account: I need to switch my xbox game data onto a different account does any one know how? 70f3e4b8-08c9-4d38-9090-d05f440e7275